SAU Community

Show And Shine Photos.

Mr. Oizo

Was a great day, great turnout and great weather big thanks to all the organisers. The win wasnt too bad either (sorry James). Excellent photos guy keep em coming.

cheers

- Nathan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well in a devastating break with tradition, I went to a SAU event and didn't get sunburnt??? :D wtf???

Huge thanks to the committee, don't think you could have picked a better day to hold it, and it was good to meet a few new faces and some fantastic cars. Well done guys!

Looks as thought it was a fantastic turn out, shame that I couldn’t make it down as I had other things on... I'm looking forward to the next one?? Hopefully if this does happen turnout will increase and I will put in all effort to be there.. Also great to see everyone’s car so neat and clean and a big well done to all those who won and were runners up...

Oh, nice.

that's next on my list, either the sigma, or the tokina.

the canon would be nice, but..... $$$

Spend the extra and get the canon, you won't regret it.....trust me! ;):D

Couldn't make it in the end, damn nice day too and looks like some great cars there!!

If the owner of the car below can contact me at some stage l need to discuss some thing with them.

50121973.Skylineshowandshine05SkylineShowshine08.jpg

Thommo are those pics from your fone? Dang thats good quality!!

I saw u takin picures with a tiny fone lookin thing.

Spewin i had to leave early, the weather was awesome.

Glad my car didnt have its kit on it yet or else i would have had to park out on the road ;)

hey kelvin,

yep photos taken with a k750 phone. 2mp camera, shame about the skill levels of the user :D

got home and realised my member number was wrong on the windscreen of my car too, not that it would have altered the result at all!

Hi Justine, was nice too meet you and hopefully we can look forward to seeing some more drifto action round SAU Vic soon! ;)

Edit : Duh, didn't notice there was another 3 pages of this thread :D

Great turnout and some nice pics too! Was great to see eveyone out and I promise next time we'll have the BBQ back to it's usuall high output self :D

Looks like you all had a great day, I couldn't make it as I was away.

Dark - as much as I love my Nikon stuff you can't argue with those pics, Canon certainly make the better sensor for this kind of stuff. Fantastic pics.

Looks like you all had a great day, I couldn't make it as I was away.

Dark - as much as I love my Nikon stuff you can't argue with those pics, Canon certainly make the better sensor for this kind of stuff. Fantastic pics.

thanks greg ;)

seeing most of your photos, mine certainly cant compete :D

Edited by darK

A big thanks to the committee who organized a fantastic day :D The weather was great, the company even better and top cars every way you looked B)

Couldn't have asked for a better way to introduce my son to the world of skylines and SAU!!!!