Show And Shine Photos.

Mr. Oizo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have they got like an RB25DET in em or somethin? if so, nice sleepers! not a lot of people would know what they are

Yea...RB25DET. I'm hoping to have around 200 4wkw by around mid next year. Awsome sleeper :)

cool...cant say im much of a fan of the look, but at least its somethin different, and like i said, majority of people would have no clue what it is. I can't recall ever seeing 1 in real life

cool...cant say im much of a fan of the look, but at least its somethin different, and like i said, majority of people would have no clue what it is. I can't recall ever seeing 1 in real life

I wasn't a fan at all untill i saw that one yesterday, looked horn!

i have seen one in real life, up in greensborough, saw the intercooler sitting ever so comfertably in the middle, i just went, mmmm rb goodness.

Nice looking wagons and awesome sleepers and with awd, traction wld b great !!!

Yea...RB25DET. I'm hoping to have around 200 4wkw by around mid next year. Awsome sleeper :)

Mines a series 2 - so it has the NEO RB25DET (with the upgraded turbo and intercooler). ie it's the same as my R34.

:-)

I think it was the bayside blue that attracted people.. :-)

Ian

Mines a series 2 - so it has the NEO RB25DET (with the upgraded turbo and intercooler). ie it's the same as my R34.

:-)

I think it was the bayside blue that attracted people.. :-)

Ian

Gotta love that color...........almost makes me want to get mine done in BB :)

Edited by Stagea RS-Four

More pics if you haven't reached saturation point yet. So many R33's there, I was pretty surprised. Thanks to the organizers, don't know how you managed to plan the weather like that but nice work :)

sau1.jpg

sau2.jpg

sau3.jpg

sau4.jpg

Neato plenum

sau5.jpg

sau6.jpg

sau7.jpg

sau8.jpg

sau9.jpg

sau10.jpg

sau11.jpg

The usual J-Spec bring-whatever's-lying-around-at-the-moment effort, with the hydro Maxima, Michael's R32, my Sky80 and Craig's VIP Celsior

sau12.jpg

Nothing maintains fluidic pressure like chocolate milk?

sau13.jpg

Tidy... I like.

sau14.jpg

sau15.jpg

Differences in roofline between R32 and S13

sau16.jpg

Made funky's day.

sau17.jpg

Trophy winners

sau18.jpg

Regards,

Ben Lippa

J-Spec Imports

considering ive never seen 1 of those, or heard of them before i became a member here....how is it pronounced?

Stage A?

Stag E A? lol

stah jeeya?

technically they're "Stage A" (as it says in the Nissan borchure about the origins of the name) but the japanese pronounce it "su-te-ji-ya", but they can't pronounce english words half as good as an aussie kid in pre-school, so its nothing to go by. I like "volvo" has a nice ring to it. :) *runs*