SAU Community

Show And Shine Photos.

Mr. Oizo

eheh not quite, he doesnt even have 1 to lose yet...only on his l's

dang, i had a bluebird on my P's let alone a 33 on my L's!!!! Very noice, at least u can get some practice behind the wheel of the 33 while u have someone with experience watching ya/teaching ya.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dang, i had a bluebird on my P's let alone a 33 on my L's!!!! Very noice, at least u can get some practice behind the wheel of the 33 while u have someone with experience watching ya/teaching ya.

haha yeah thats how i see it too

im not the only one on here that has/had a skyline on thier L's

just off the top of my head foznice has an r32 gtst, hes on his L's too :D

when i first joined up to the site i got flamed for it hahah (that was 6 months ago)

and my parents were even called irresponsible by some members :D

not that it was anything to do with ym parents.. after all it was my hard earn cash lol

better then those people who get thier p's and jump straight in one without any previous experience in it.. anywho this isnt thread about l platers :) lol so i'll continue on

anyone else got some pics of the day? mine all turned out pretty crap :(

-Ruffels

Yeah - we all went and got the 'generic Skyline owner' dressup kit before the event too :)

Saw your bus in HPI - nice :D

My bus? I guess I should go and get it then. 3 magazines in 1 month! Haha.

You know you can invite the mags to your events. They don't always show up though :D.

Nah RUFFELS, to me its way better to learn in a line on ur L's than on ur P's, as i said someone with experience there to watch. I remember driving my ol mans 13sec torana, had power steering only Arnie could tame, i must admit i learned alot in that car, but only cos my ol man was sittin next to me teachin. If he wasnt i know id probably would have hurt myself or others.