SAU Community

Sau-act Xmas Cruise

Amaru

Well its just over two months now until the jolly fat man will be taking reign over the TV channels and after the success last year, I figure it would be a great idea to have one again this year.

So who is interested in a SAU Xmas Cruise? Thought id post it up stupidly early so everyone has plenty of notice, but initial details I was thinking were along the lines of...

DATE: 10th Deceber 2005 (Saturday)

WHEN: 12:00PM (Midday)

WHERE: Meet at the National Museum of Canberra car park (as we do on Friday nights)

GOING TO: Cruise down to the cotter for a BBQ and some drinks or what ever floats your boat.

As per last year, was also thinking after the cruise we could all head to our adopted home of the Jerra Pub to continue our Xmas festivities and get pleasantly drunk throughout the evening and night. Jerra has reasonably priced dinner and drinks, and has always been a good venue.

So whos up for it? And YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD IF YOU WANT TO EAT!!!!! We have encountered this problem many times in the past, no bringy esky and food, no eaty eaty.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put me down.....

Goes and prepares syringe........ :) ..... :lol:

Hang on a second i have to check on something *walks outside and looks at "car" in driveway* nope....still not a skyline, count me out! lolz jokes, I'm one of the main members i'll be fu**ed if i let my Diahatsu get the better of me, I probably won't be there during the day (i'll have exhibitions all day) but once that is done i will join ya'll at Jerra!

Goes and prepares syringe........  :D ..... :lol:

Hang on a second i have to check on something *walks outside and looks at "car" in driveway* nope....still not a skyline, count me out! lolz jokes, I'm one of the main members i'll be fu**ed if i let my Diahatsu get the better of me, I probably won't be there during the day (i'll have exhibitions all day) but once that is done i will join ya'll at Jerra!

We need some "I wish I drove a skyline" tshirts