SAU Community

Uas Standard Car Service

Links

I think you'd be best getting it serviced approximately every 5,000kms as everyone suggests..

I've only done just over 3,000kms in it - but want to get some decent oils and so forth into it before the summer comes along and get it checked over.

Yours would be worth checking that the timing belt has been changed - if I lived in castle hill I would possibly pay the full amount to get an excellant service done on it. or as everyone recommends Nathan..

On a car that's done 100,000kms without any thing for you to go on you probably want someone to check over it as there can be small things that cost you alot later..

Cheers

I think you'd be best getting it serviced approximately every 5,000kms as everyone suggests..

I've only done just over 3,000kms in it - but want to get some decent oils and so forth into it before the summer comes along and get it checked over.

Yours would be worth checking that the timing belt has been changed - if I lived in castle hill I would possibly pay the full amount to get an excellant service done on it. or as everyone recommends Nathan..

On a car that's done 100,000kms without any thing for you to go on you probably want someone to check over it as there can be small things that cost you alot later..

Cheers

Thats true...although there's this little plaque thing in japanese on the front of my engine which I'm guessing is the 100,000km service plaque which eased my mind a bit but I think that's a good suggestion.

Cheers

AF

Just my 2c for Grey Imports, aka Nathan. I have had my Cefiro thru the workshop a couple of times and all i can say is AWESOME!!!

Nathan is a honest bloke who will always give you the time of day!

An example is one Sat arvo, after he normally would of shut up shop my Ceffie had a issue. I called him up and was happy for me to take it down to him right then and there.....in his own time, that arvo he fixed the issue up!

Top bloke and would truely recommed him!

Ando

Thats true...although there's this little plaque thing in japanese on the front of my engine which I'm guessing is the 100,000km service plaque which eased my mind a bit but I think that's a good suggestion.

Cheers

AF

Actually I think you'll find its a sticker reminding you to change the belt at 100,000.

Best to change it and save an engine/

hmmm never tried UAS for a service......so I cant comment

but if your after an alternative try Pro Concept in west ryde.

9807 4488 ask for Josh......

He is very particular about his work and gaurantee one of the CLEANEST workshops around....

Thomas.

• 2 weeks later...

Well thought i'd give an update on the service..

Dropped my car in at Polmar yesterday morning at 8:30.. left it in Eli's hands to go over for the day while I was at work..

Got a call at about 3:00pm telling me everything was finished..

I'd asked for a Engine, Gearbox and Diff oil change.. He was kind enough not to change the Diff oil as he thought it was still fine (i didn't mind).. flushed and changed the Engine, Gearbox and Oil filter..

Overall car is running much better, oil pressure is just over 2 at idle whereas before it sat on 2.. must be the difference in the oil rating..

Cost me a bit over $140 in Labour and about $180 in parts + oils..

Goto say.. my gear box slides in smoother than a ...... in a .......

I LOVE IT!!..

anyways.. thought i'd give some feedback, appears that the car has been well looked after before I got it, no metal in the gearbox oil on the magnet and everything runs well.. so i'm a happy man