SAU Community

Star Crew Cruise 2

Faser

It's been a few months since the first cruise, which included some awesome runs and much fun had by all :) All legal of course :unsure:

STAR Crew (Supercharged Turbo And Rotary Crew, formerly Mandurah Nissan Club) welcomes everyone to our second club cruise on Sunday the 16/10/2005. Was an awesome first cruise a while back and this is expected to be much bigger and much better. We open the doors to all cars for this cruise so tell your friends/cousins/aunties/pets, whatever.

Start point: Nero's car park at Mandurah forum. Cnr Pinjarra Rd and Bypass Rd.

Direction of cruise:We'll be heading north from there, so if you're too slack to meet us there, PM myself or Contact Gordon on 0431580600 to find out a more northern meet point.

Time: Meet at 11am, for a full days cruise.

Hope to see everyone there. :D

Deano

Haha. Yeah mate, we all tried to keep it quiet from you... DAMN you found it!!! :)

Never mind, we'll be having another one soon enough anyway. Try to make it a monthly thing. Send us a PM if you want any more details.

Deano

Cool Cool... Fair few people have vested interest for this, so it should be an interesting turnout. Mainly Nissan's but some other nice cars will make an outing as well. If anyone wants to meet at a more northern meet point, gimme a buzz on the day and Ill let ya know where we're headed. 0415085296...It's almost all South of the river action anyhow...

:D

Deano

Well that was a shite load of fun!!! Thanks to all those that made the trip down to start off with us in Mandurah. Mostly locals though. Very VERY nice range of cars for this one. That HQ was NUTS!!! Will be having these a little bit more regular now. Every couple of months or so. Might have to find a new area to perform those totally legal and above board antics in future though. :D Starting to be a few more people down there on Sunday's during the day. Thanks again to all those that attended. Watch this space for the next one...

Deano

Edited by Faser

Was an awseom cruise havent been on one in ages. Nice one Deano, tell me when next 1 is :D If the car aint sold yet I'm there. Well actually regardless I'll be there I'll bum a lift with sum1 so much fun!!!!

Anyone got an pics to upload?

I've got a few I'll load soon.

Hey guys good cruise, thanks to Deano and Gordon for organising it all. . .

good turnout, lots of Nissans, mostly R32's, couple of 33's, 'Z's' etc.

Looking forward to the next one, but I'm keen as for some hills action!!

Anyone got some good pics to post up?

Jays

Dan got some video's on silviawa and nissansilvia... One of a certain purple 32 and one of a certain HQ :D... gimme a sc and I'll find the links. I got heaps of photo's, will post them up later, and Dan/Josh got heaps as well... :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=9O4e51fEToU

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=ilXt8QjIlWE

Copy and paste and it should work... ;)

Deano