SAU Community

What Are The Best Ps1 Games You Played?

JeeTeeEss25Tee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have a game with you to prove that wrong :D  How about meeting down at Galaxy World George St. where all Street Fighter legends were made?  :)

Hahaha okay

i went there last saturday after clubbing and destroyed everyone there

EX+a wasn't there though.. so i beat everyone in X-men Vs. Street Fighter Instead.. and as for galaxy world being where legends are made, doesnt compare to anyone in Liverpool westfields there all battle gods there. pm me back if you are serious on versing

Hahaha okay

i went there last saturday after clubbing and destroyed everyone there

EX+a wasn't there though.. so i beat everyone in X-men Vs. Street Fighter Instead.. and as for galaxy world being where legends are made, doesnt compare to anyone in Liverpool westfields there all battle gods there. pm me back if you are serious on versing

lol i was just joking but ye would be happy for a few games ( EX2 backwards). hell i havent even touched SF since like 5 yrs ago or something. ye galaxy doesnt have EXs or Alphas anymore, Broadway probly still have. Liverpool Westfield is definitely a no no! Yes i'm scared . . . of its carpark :)

• 2 weeks later...

RICKY CARMICHAEL motorcross!! Awesome 2 player battle, the graphics is obviously very dated but the physics is great.

TONY HAWK 2

METAL GEAR SOLID

SPEED FREAKS (another great 2 player game) A copy of mario kart but better, fast and drift!!

* Gran Turismo II: completed it 5 times :), best PS1 game IMO

* Gran Turismo: completed twice, set the stage for the best racing game series ever

* Res Evil 3: Nemesis, I still love how the camera stays in 1 spot and you move in and out of the scene...

* Cool Boarders, down the long trick slalom, very fun

* Ridge Racer 4, I liked the idea and the graphics (at the time), but the game play was a bit weird. Also the way the cars turned corners was a bit 'raily'

* THPS2, great game

* Syphon FIlter 1,2&3, I completed all 3 and wanted to get Omega Train on the PS2 but never got round to it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and Tactics

Persona 1+2

Suikoden 1+2 (Man wasnt 3+4 a disappointment?)

All of the King Of Fighters games released on PS1 (and every other system for that matter :D )

final fantasy VII & VIII

sucks they dont make games like them two

Im playing Dragon Quest 8 (PS2) atm, trust me this is as good as it gets compared to FF7 and 8, untill 12 comes out that is B)

Give this game a go, its good ol' old school!!!

Oh and ill give any one of u fairies :O an ass beating in ANY street fighter, white/red house in russel st was where the legends where made!!! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone also played Monster Ranger? Its basicly a game where you create "monsters" (something like Pokemon) from another cd rom. Huh you say? Well the game allows you to make a customised creature from any cd (music, game, movie, etc) and based on the "characteristic" of that cd to create the type of monster accordingly. I still remember popping in a Celine Dion cd and it created a box LOL! Must have been disgusted by what was in the cd :)

any of the Tekkens

Xenogears

Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX

Chocobo Racing

Einhinder (sp?)

Parasite Eve I and II

squaresoft rules! (square enix is pretty good too =) :D