Ps2 - D1gp 2005 Edition

funkymonkey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Heres the one you want www.ebgames.com its an English port of 2005 with more cars, and slightly different layout.

You have to complete the tutorial(instead of Tsuchuya(spelling) trials) before u can even enter D1 GP, but they are ALOT easier :laugh:

But the American announcers are annoying as F*CK, can any1 that can speak Jap and played both confirm if they are translating what the Jap announcers say word for word? Cos it seems like thats what theyre doing but it just doesnt seem right. Theres definately something lost in translation!

All the movie clips are also there to be unlocked like the Jap version.

Crazy not to have your PS2 chipped, Australia always gets everything months even years later and when we do its just crumbs!!!

Although i have to admit its getting better, hopefully with the PS3 being multi region and multi voltage we should get a lot more games!!

Yeah a torrent link would be good, $115 is abit out of my price range!

also does anyone have a link for the origional D1 grand prix game too?

thanks

Here is a link for D1 Grand Prix 2005 for PS2

http://torrentspy.com/torrent/832168/www_u..._PS2DVD_EMiNENT

Does anyone know any good torrent sites were i can find C1, Kaido Battle 2 and 3?

I've tried searching around but couldnt find anything.

Cheers.

Does anyone know any good torrent sites were i can find C1, Kaido Battle 2 and 3?

Cheers.

^^

Sorry for my newb-ness but is the version in the above link meant to be used on a cpu with an emulator? Or is it just a DL for people who want to burn to disk for their chipped Ps2?

Cheers.

i've got PS2-Kaido Touge no Densetsu JAP FULLDVD, if ur interested i could put it up in a torrent file and seed it for you :O

' date='7 Sep 2006, 06:27 PM' post='2471647']

i've got PS2-Kaido Touge no Densetsu JAP FULLDVD, if ur interested i could put it up in a torrent file and seed it for you :)

Ohh which one is that? I always get confused with the Kaido series....I have Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift which is meant to be Kaido Battle 1 I believe

Do you know what number Kaido Battle that one is? and would you also happen to have C1?

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT just did a search on wikipedia and yea, I've never heard of that Kaido before. I would love to play it so if you rekon you can post up a torrent and seed it, that would be fantastic. I'll also help seed the game once I have gotten it if anyone else is intersted in downloading it.

The only problem is is that I still have about 12 days until my ADLS2 comes back, so i gotta wait.

Thanks again for that Michael.

Edited by trdrz