SAU Community

Skyline Wannabeez

RIK34RGTT

ok i dunno why it took me so long to see this, but man do those things look CRAP!!!!!

i swear those yanks always wanna be up there, they cant have a line so they say stuff it im gonna try and make a civic look like a skyline, hey look i have an r34crx, or a nissan prelude gtt.....

• 3 weeks later...
love it !!!!!!!!!!do they come in pink?????? hehehehehehe lol (joke) why why why why why why why why????????????

cause they are dumb and they are lame ... plus they either dont have the guts to drive a REAL line or they dont like nissans ... either way y the hell make a honda look like one ... its just wrong

Gebus!

If bloody americans wouold just learn to drive on the correct side of the car and road there'd be no need for this kinda poo!

If I saw that Integra out and about, I'd be too tempted to scrawl "FAKER" on his windscreen in black texta!

"We can't get LHD Skylines so we'll just make one up"

Alright now, I'm not sticking up for these body kits, as I don't particularly care for most body kits of any kind.

But you gotta know that we can't get ANY skyline, and it's not because they're RHD. There are quite a few RHD cars imported over here. As it stands now, we have no way of importing any skylines since Motorex folded up shop. It costs roughly an additional $18,000 just to get a skyline legal over here. And since Motorex is no more, if you want a Skyline you have to put up DOUBLE it's value in bonds just to get it over here.

It's sad really. We Americans are INSANELY Jealous of your ability to import Japanese cars, especially NISSANS.

But seriously WTF is a FWD Fckn Honda doing with a 'line kit? Atleast the 240 started it's life as a Nissan.

-End Rant