SAU Community

Do You Play Cs ?

JeeTeeEss25Tee

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started playin AA when it came out...i shoulda tried online mode, might have to get back into it...

car looks mad in that pic shane...be sure to send it to me on msn! bout time you took a decent pic :)

haha yeah mate

decided to give her a wash on the weekend and took some nice shots on the nice n green grass :D (since i received my new digi camera :D )

i dont think dad was too happy when i spun the tyrs on it though, my tyres r bald as a shaven ***** :lol:

AA is like realistic...you have to train n shit to progress if i remember correctly....

its army based, not so much terrorism vs anti terrorism.

only ever played the training part though...so not sure what the maps are like or where they're based

Pretty much like cs, but shits all over cs to be honest

reason being is that it is heaps realistic, 3 bullets n ur dead, no instant spawn, many different maps, hospital based, artic forrest based, warehouses, heaps

yes was first produced by the army as a recrtuitment tool and has so far progressed

the training is nothin like actually playing

only "downside" is there is no offline, everything is online playing

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya guys....

I havent tried Counter Stirke: Source just yet, got the Steam engine exactly 5 weeks ago and have been solely playing Day of Defeat: Source, which is AWESOME.

Im gonna add the [sAU] to my Sgt. Tangles character. I always use the middle machine gun (AK47) known as Support. getting quite aok at it as well.

If you come across me say g'day, and I'll let you in on a secret, Sgt. Tangles has Attention Deficit Disorder and cant stay still, so you'll see me Running and not Camping. :O

But I'll try CS Source next month when I have unlimited broadband and not capped at 500mb.

Brendan

what fps do u guys get on ur source? mine is about 30 - 40 pretty hopeless. ;)  probly coz im having 512 ram.

FPS based stuff in CSS is related to your graphics mainly dude. Decent 512mb ram should be sufficient for frames better then 40. So it's definately graphics. make sure fps_max 100 is on aswell ;)

ive got it on the highest detail possible....

100+ fps

Obviously a half decent graphics card.

--

I work at a LAN Cafe as a 2nd job, and I play CSS there quite a bit, I will most probably be [sAU] BR3TT :)

I 1.6 at home for the change, as always [sAU] BR3TT will be in place.

Hope to catch one of you guys, I always whore in Game Arena Dust 2 Arena.

;D