SAU Community

***drf13 Stolen***

NismoGirl

DRF13 Stolen!

The very well known DRF13 owned and loved by Darren from Autoshop has been stolen at 5pm today 07/10/05.

The car was stolen in broad daylight by a man wearing a red hat who was seen getting into the vehicle and driving off.. Unfortunately the salesman thought this was Darren and only an hour later was it realised that it wasn't.

The car was parked on Ipswich Road outside the Autoshop car yard and was fully secured and had very limited fuel.

If you see the car driving along, report it to the police.

If you know something about this car being stolen or where it is and want to remain anonymous, please phone crime stoppers on 1800 333 000.

post-181-1128686344.jpg

does it have a sticker down the right side of the car?

Caus if it does i saw it in Booval yesterday!

Some young bloke drivin it with black hair fair skin...

If you are serious and it was this car, please report it to police.

There is a pink one exactly the same kit/stickers... so please don't get it confused.

pic of it is in the first post shane

I asked for the right side :)

With regards to reporting it to the coppers, would they know about it being reported, also what do i need/should i say?

I am fairly certain it was the one missing

Nismogirl i think i can tell between pink n blue :lol:

I'll keep an eye out n let my mates know aswell, hope we find the 'person/s' that did it, if ya know what i mean :O

The right side is the same as the left side. The stickers are identical on both sides.

If you see it, just ring 3364 6464 which is the police communications number and advise them that you saw the car driving along "this road" at "this time" in "this direction" and the driver "looked like this".

I wasn't implying that you were colour blind, I was just advising that there is also a similiar car that Darren built with the same kit and stickers, but it's pink, just incase people think it's the same car but someones painted it.

man, that sucks ay, good luck with that.. if i happen to see it anywhere down this end (gold coast) do we ring the same 3364 6464 number, or just crime stoppers? i'll spread word 2moz as me and all my mates are enthuisiasts,so i guess someone may know a friend of a friend who has seen it.. i really hope this prick gets done for it, and i hope i can help..

• 2 weeks later...
yeh go to driftaustralia.com.au

says that the car has been recovered and on the way back to him :D

http://www.driftaustralia.com.au/forum/top...sp?TOPIC_ID=402

yeah i was talking to the people that were there when it was recovered. out near kangaroo point or sumthing. its been stripped of alot of stuff though. the guys who stole it musn't have been to smart anyway. hope he's just happy to get it back, and there isnt too much damage. i also heard that it was in an undercover parking area or sumthing and the guys who stole it went out and when they got home the car was gone, the cops came and took it on them. lol and a few guys went and let the tyres down in there car so they couldnt drive off.

Edited by 85URK