SAU Community

News: Stolen BMW and Skyline

XrSiSt

Yet again we see this trend... These idiots are giving us a bad name! ;)

Have you guys heard anything else about all the s**t happening in the city with skylines and the cops watching them?

Have you guys heard anything else about all the s**t happening in the city with skylines and the cops watching them?

They are still all over 'lines in the city. I read another pusuit event following another ram-raid the other day. Both GTR's (R34 and R32). Both got away - real easy. Dissapeared off into Newtown from the city and stayed together the whole time. No split-ups, nothing. Just flogged the pants off of the SS pusuit car chasing them. <---- Not bad considering the Seargant and Snr Constable in the Highway car had combined driving experience of 28 years.

Assholes giving us a bad name with the cops. Very very bad news.

Adrian

A mate of mine just told me that on the channel Channel 10 news late edition or ch 9 or 7 at 6pm there was a story of a blue E46 M3 racing an R32 GTR which resulted in a big crash ... both cars written off......

wonder if it was these two .. anyway anyone know anything about this??

here you go, from the paper:

Thieves have a run-in

Cars collide after eluding police

TWO stolen hi performance cars collided after evading pursuing police yesterday. The cars, a blue limited edition BMW and a silver Nissan skyline, had been stolen from a repair shop in Miranda moments before the pursuit began.

Police spotted the cars in Kogarah bay and pursued them for a short distance before losing sight of the cars.

Minutes later, at about midnight, the two cars, which had gone in different directions to police, collided on Truman and halstead sts in Hurstville.

Both cars careered into trees, with the driver of the BMW becoming trapped.

Police and ambulance officers freed the man from the BMW and took him to hospital where he remains under police guard.

The driver of the Nissan Skyline, as well as the passengers, fled.

The descriptions of the men are limited but are believed to be of islander appearance.

Police investigations are continuing.

from the pics in the paper both cars are trashed beyond repair.

cheers, mark

Originally posted by 400HP

A mate of mine just told me that on the channel Channel 10 news late edition or ch 9 or 7 at 6pm there was a story of a blue E46 M3 racing an R32 GTR which resulted in a big crash ... both cars written off......

wonder if it was these two .. anyway anyone know anything about this??

Yang, story was in the Telegraph. Both cars were stolen and trying to avoid police.