Sa People Post A Pic Of Your Car Thread

Sambo33

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cartoys have recently acquired a red R33GTR - not sure if it is the rare red or not (haven't seen it yet). Either way I haven't seen a red R33GTR before!

car toys 33gtr isnt as red but very nice still, mate works there, getting new e manage unltimate soon as arrives in store. Very nice cars here, still gotta fix mine up, if a cruise is organised id like to know about it.

Anyway my car, dont know if was dirty as in shade but cant keep black clean for too long anywayz. Hey deluxe if you see me at my mates place come say hi.

post-23924-1129553917.jpg

black33_26 - can i have your rims?  :O nice clean series 2 you got there.

Hey nozila they are only 17" volks, im looking to get some new ones later on, bought them with the car, the old owner must have driven into a few gutters im guessing with the damage to the rims. Yeah has had a tow bar dent since pic and some wanker rubbed the whole right side of the bumper with his CAR!!!!

i dunno if u guys find this as well, but there are a lot of people that arent on these forums that seem to just stare me down in my car.

do others find this?

hey, yeah i get that somtimes in my car...like especially old ppl, they think ur a hoon or somthing...but somtimes i ask 4 it when im in a hurry ;) lol

i dunno if u guys find this as well, but there are a lot of people that arent on these forums that seem to just stare me down in my car.

do others find this?

I dont look at others when I drive or when Im at the lights, so no I cant say that Ive been given the 'death stare'. I know that my missus stare alot at others at the lights though, always hear her saying did you say him - WDF was he looking at!!!! etc etc so yeah........

do others find this?

probly the fact that you and you no. plates was on the news not to long ago about having your car confiscated under hooning laws.

WWWDOT i get that sometimes aswell, just checking out the car i always think. although was passenger in my mates 32 yesterday when a p plate magna with a fully sick cannon and ralli art stickers decides to do the fly by with the passengers in there staring us down.... i just laughed at them! lil tossers

always get people asking me if i drift in the sil80 - go figure!! thanks all you drift kings on the streets. as for the line, always get the interntional sign langauge of 'spin the wheels' :P while other import drivers just snob me off like their car is better than mine - you know who you are!!!! whats with that?