Sambo33

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kimi will be going to ferrari in 2007 after schui mooves on

Mikes manager has just said 2007 will be his last season. the whole Kimi Ferrari thing is just a rumour! besides the Manufacturers brake away series is still coming together for 08 so he would be stupid to go to Ferrari then to race against Jordan and Redbull.... the only teams to stay put with Bernies series.

Oosh i like the Hassy look :lol:

Mikes manager has just said 2007 will be his last season. the whole Kimi Ferrari thing is just a rumour! besides the Manufacturers brake away series is still coming together for 08 so he would be stupid to go to Ferrari then to race against Jordan and Redbull.... the only teams to stay put with Bernies series.

Oosh i like the Hassy look :lol:

2008 is a damn long way away yet, Besides Kimi needs to smoke a few bongs to relax, 2007 I think Valentino Rossi will be occupying one of those Ferrari seats, as his Yamaha contract run out and he has at least 12 testing sessions in 06 with them. That will be sick!

dam, some nice cars out there guys!! heres mine. i got the plates blocked out cause it stillhad the victorian plates on it. some of u guys might have seen me driving round on sunday of the october long weekend.

i know its a stocker!! oh well im happy

post-14265-1129200121.jpg

post-14265-1129200153.jpg

post-14265-1129200193.jpg