Sa People Post A Pic Of Your Car Thread

Sambo33

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im talking about simply skyline owners, all the others want to drag or whatever and the kids stare out the windows at the car and tell their parents about them, and its not like ive done anything wrong i drive around normally everywhere. im just talking like at lights or something. seems like some hardcore's more than anything. u just say hello and they couldnt give a crap.

neway no biggie just wondering on others perceptions.

The hardcore dudes are probably look at you thinking.. What a top bloke.. get a V8. haha.

More than anything it will be your plates. People can't work them out.

Edited by Cubes

once i was at the lights at like 3am on north east rd turning right towards regence rd way, and these skin heads in a vl pulled up next 2 me, pissed, they shout somthing at me and wind down their windows, i thought they were saying 'burn it up' then the dik spits at me n they drive off through red lights....so i start following them towards town on north east rd, and they didnt c the red light/speed camera so i stopped n they got done speeding hahahahah.

yeah, condition has declined a bit since i baught it, my mate took it out when he was pissed and crashed it [without me knowing] and got some dodgy dude to fix it... that hell pissed my off. and then my mate broke my key in the door, went home got another when i checked if it was the right one i forgot to put the HB on and it rolled into a wire fence :) ....

thats the worst of whats happend but she doesent look too bad just a scratched front. not sure of the cam got it off my mate.. had him tune it and now i have a noise lifter... :D

but she lumps over and revs like all f**k.. and owns all aus 31's.

nice example of a stagea their bwilkenson. wish my line could have roof racks.

It can!! Take it back to stock, sell it off, grab the RB25DET Stagea with Attessa 4wd, and bolt on all the parts you've already got for your current coupe. :lol:

The Stagea's are cheap as for what they are, and as rare as rocking horse poo. Handle brilliantly, for a wagon, and go damn hard as well. Not very many manuals around though.......

People's, if youve got kids and a dog, a Stagea is a perfect family car 1 day, and a drag machine the next!

Brendan

post-18854-1129768050.jpg

Edited by bwilkeson