SAU Community

Friday Night Cruise Sessions - 14/10/2005

Blitz

Its time for another Friday nighter people.

Due to the growing popularity of the usual meeting spot we will not be meeting at the Chatswood Archer St Carpark, instead the new and improved meeting point is as follows:

Time: 8:30pm for an 9:00pm sharp departure

Location: Chatswood Chase Carpark - Lower level (Entrance off Victoria Ave)

Destination: Palm Beach via the Northern Beaches with a stop off for Pizza at Newport on the way.

Some things to note:

* We will meet just inside the entrance of the carpark at Chatswood Chase. Not onlly is there more than ample parking in here, but it is under cover and out of sight.

* If you have a 2 way radio, bring it.

* Heroes and drag racers need not apply, anyone who attends and decides to do burnouts, drive like and idiot, or do anything that attracts attention to the group will have their plates reported to the police. We have never had a problem with the Northern Beaches police and we have been doing this particular cruise for over 3 years, anyone that puts our reputation at risk will be told to leave.

Register your interest here :D

Cheers,

Nick

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool - ill see about getting one from Dick Smith b4 then

Most cruisers use a 0.5Watt Uniden handheld that takes 3 AA batteries. Should be around $80, but I think they have come down, and there was a two-pack for around $100

yeah man... you took a pic to laugh at me! =-[

I don't know why it's on there... I've managed to scratch the playboy bunny off the rear licence plate, but I have to get it off the front one, and get rid of that stupid Silvia badge! I'm so ashamed! I think that's worse than putting a GTR badge on a GTST =-]

Edited by RANDY

To clarify (for the Sylvia owners) I meant that it's worse in the sense that it's less similar to a Silvia than a GTR, and thusly the badge is even more ridiculous on this car.

Edited by RANDY