Friday Night Cruise Sessions - 14/10/2005

Blitz

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

E_Lu-SHuN and d00dz and maybe anyone else who posts up a full set of photos, I'm going to link the event on my site (full roylaties given of course) - hope that is ok!

I'm going to try get the video into digital format real soon :( I know of one other member who got some footage as well...

That was a great first cruise - esp the last "leg" to the beach, some awesome corners (not that i sped)

It was good to put SAU handles to faces

Loved the sound in the carpark - i think we worried the older couple trying to find their car on their way back from shopping!!!

I will definatly be at the next one. Looking forward to the photos/videos

Nick could you please pass on the colour code? Thanks

Yeh it was good nice to meet some of u guys, hope there some more cruses soon ???

An dont for get the Question of the night .............

ARE THEY RWD ?

NAH BRO MAN THERE FWD HEHEHEHEHE ...........

out.

Yeh it was good nice to meet some of u guys, hope there some more cruses soon ???

An dont for get the Question of the night .............

ARE THEY RWD ?

NAH BRO MAN THERE FWD HEHEHEHEHE ...........

out.

HAHHAHHHAHHAHA LOL at that corolla car.. Thats a classic comment!

As for my photographer friend.. he has some uni work to do so I havent been able to get the pics off him. Will try and get them tommorrow.

Why is there a PRELUDE in one of those shots? :) haha just kidding - I'm not in any of those shots - thankfully (for you guys/it being a skyline cruise)

I live just near palm beach, so the cruise was nothing new for me - but it was still a good run though McCarrs!

The sight on Forest Way and just after leaving Chatty was awe-inspiring, so many stove plates :lol: ... The sound was absolutely awesome leaving the carpark too!

Sorry if anyone thought I wasn't part of the cruise/if it seemed like I was just trying to hang with the 'lines.

I only turned up because satanic (wohoo - scapegoat! ;) ) told me there was a cruise on and I'd just got my car back an hour before from getting some head work done - hence the cruise was a nice way to run the head in ;)

Now if only preludeaus could muster up a turnout like last night... :)

Edited by Menthu_Rae