Friday Night Cruise Sessions - 14/10/2005

Blitz

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least my other friend liked ur prelude. lol...

A few of us got lost getting there (that r31 and the other old skyline).. and after that BP station I too wrong turned into mona vale rd and yea went up some road.. But it was pretty good driving up there.. :)

Heh, nothing.

I was driving behind your Prelude and wondered if you were part of the cruise.  ;)

lol no worries :lol: yeah I was part of the cruise obviously - admittedly a bit weird with an N/A... FWD... NON NISSAN car cruising along with a bunch of 'lines - but it's all good :) it's not like you guys were fast or anything *cough* McCarrs Creek - ask satanic *cough* ;)

Anyone got any pics or vids of the lude invading the skyline cruise? ;):)

awsome cruise...nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very good turn out...

i have to say nick and jono car look very nice!!!!!!

thomas car look nice but gay with the red sticker heheheheh

and so many nice white r33 and r34......my car use to be white too until someone hit me in the head with a bananananana.....lol

heheh really nice to meet up with the everyone else too.....

i know most people faces but have no idea who is who....can we get name tag next time .....lol

more pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol no worries  :lol: yeah I was part of the cruise obviously - admittedly a bit weird with an N/A... FWD... NON NISSAN car cruising along with a bunch of 'lines - but it's all good  :) it's not like you guys were fast or anything *cough* McCarrs Creek - ask satanic *cough*  :D

Anyone got any pics or vids of the lude invading the skyline cruise?  :)  :D

hahaha hey dude... im use to it...

but u made me feel a little bit better this time round...

i was like hey is that another fwd honda on a SAU cruise...

next time man... :huh:

awsome cruise...nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very good turn out...

i have to say nick and jono car look very nice!!!!!!

thomas car look nice but gay with the red sticker heheheheh

and so many nice white r33 and r34......my car use to be white too until someone hit me in the head with a bananananana.....lol

heheh really nice to meet up with the everyone else too.....

i know most people faces but have no idea who is who....can we get name tag next time .....lol

more pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mintie...for the last time !! im telling ya that red with white writing goes better than white with black writing.......

your car looks nice too.......except the stupid ronald macdonald colour scheme !! :) hehehe