SAU Community

Petrol Thieves!

ctjet

Hey All,

I went to Box-hill shopping centre to do some shopping over the weekend, so naturally i parked in the box hill shopping centre car parking. I finished my shopping and returned to my car, to find that the petrol tank cover was open.

I walked over, and the first thing that came to my mouth was 'F*ckin Muthaf*cking C*nts'.... upon closer inspection my petrol cover had been jimmied open with some sort of instrument.......Why would one break into someones petrol cover though?

I started up my car and from full tank........mate i must of had about 1/4 left! Haha i actually found it quite pitiful and amusing and did have a bit of a laugh about it. I couldnt' believe it i'd just been SIPHONED!!!!!!

The damage to the petrol cover wasn't too bad, just a few paint chips on the inside of the petrol lid/cover so at least they did a good job and didnt' damage much.

F*ckin povo c*nts......i mean $1.40 a litre is bad but ppl are going around looting ppl's petrol tanks like its gold or something! I imagine with rising prices you will get all sorts of peasants siphoning petrol out of unsuspecting car owners!!!!!!!!

during the day as well......big deal i guess $40-50 in petrol and a few scratches/paint chips on the petrol cover......its the principle though! I've never 'stolen anyone elses petrol'.....( well......apart from the B.P in mill park!!! but that was ages ago....)

You guys might want to beware of peasants stealing petrol......you'll go shopping, come back and bang u've been drained for all ur worth! hehe.

How about this, my mate works at coles nightfill, has a crappy old camry, security came in about midnight saying they found 3 cars missing numberplates, one was my mate, just parked there they stole the number plates, so they called hte cops, dusted for prints etc, they found out later, all 3 plates were reported stealing petrol from a servo 10mins down the road.

So 3 cars, steal 3 lots of number plates together, then go fill up together and drive off with fake plates attached... hahaha

yeah true. its still low as f**k though. jesus petrol prices have gone down in the last few weeks anyways so i dunno what people are on about with ever increasing petrol, 3 weeks ago i was paying 1.48 ( 98 ron ), now im only paying 1.35, 13 cents a litre is still 13 cents a litre in the downwards direction.....

that is a joke. u go shoping and this sort of shit happens. watz next people goin to sneak into your drive at night and steal petrol from your tank. so pplz are just F&^ked. i live in box hill and i never go to the shopping center for the simple fact that there is to many povo flamin mongrelz around.

back when i was about 17 one of my mates was 18; the rest of us were all under 18 so he was the only one with a licence and his mums wheels. Anyhows one night no1 had any cash and we wanted to go out for a cruise; so we went down the street to the old datsun. It was missing its petrol cover lid so we had direct access to the petrol tank.

We didn't have an auto-siphoner so we used to just grab a 20 ltr jerry can and a 2 metre length of garden hose. We'd walk down there under the cover of night and there was always an argument before hand on who had to 'start the siphon' - which was done by sucking on the garden hose inserted into the petrol tank like a massive straw hehe. If you were lucky u'd get a mouthful of petrol, unlucky you might swallow a little bit and if ur really unlucky like my mate he got the siphon started, it went into his mouth, he pulled out the hose from his mouth and it got him all over the face and in the eyes lolllllll I remember him saying 'I CANT FKN SEE!!! I CANT FKN SEE' so my other mate holding a ciggie goes over to help him lol stupid twats.

karma eh.......Maybe its payback for my antics back when i was 17!

back when i was about 17 one of my mates was 18; the rest of us were all under 18 so he was the only one with a licence and his mums wheels. Anyhows one night no1 had any cash and we wanted to go out for a cruise; so we went down the street to the old datsun. It was missing its petrol cover lid so we had direct access to the petrol tank.

We didn't have an auto-siphoner so we used to just grab a 20 ltr jerry can and a 2 metre length of garden hose. We'd walk down there under the cover of night and there was always an argument before hand on who had to 'start the siphon' - which was done by sucking on the garden hose inserted into the petrol tank like a massive straw hehe. If you were lucky u'd get a mouthful of petrol, unlucky you might swallow a little bit and if ur really unlucky like my mate he got the siphon started, it went into his mouth, he pulled out the hose from his mouth and it got him all over the face and in the eyes lolllllll I remember him saying 'I CANT FKN SEE!!! I CANT FKN SEE' so my other mate holding a ciggie goes over to help him lol stupid twats.

karma eh.......Maybe its payback for my antics back when i was 17!

did it burn the dumb ass out of them?