SAU Community

Skyline Gtr Concept (proto)

Dingo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

concepts are always over the top, especially the drawings...but still, it just doesnt look like  a skyline.

R31 to R32 to R33 to R34...you can see the evolution...but this doesnt fit

if it went from r31 -> r34, then ye u could see 'evolution'. but the 33 doenst look like any oher skyline at all

32 is quite different loooking too

this doenst look too bad cmpared to the other hi-tech men in black futuristic robot style milleniumistic bs that's coming out..

100x better than that other concept GTR that was in gran turismo..

if it went from r31 -> r34, then ye u could see 'evolution'. but the 33 doenst look like any oher skyline at all

32 is quite different loooking too

this doenst look too bad cmpared to the other hi-tech men in black futuristic robot style milleniumistic bs that's coming out..

100x better than that other concept GTR that was in gran turismo..

that was a joke right?

you cant see the evolution in shape from R31>R32>R33>R34?

and to say the 33 doesnt look like any skyline at all....its as close as you're gonna get (appearence wise) to an R34, without it being an R34

hey guys

hmm, the concept looks pricey!!

you wouldnt realy want to put it on the track, hell i woudnt want to take it out of the wrapping.

its a rich old mans car to me.... for now i will focus on a r34.

at least its still a skyline... by the way is it true that its not a 6, anyone know any engine specs??

I'd be nice if the actual finished product came with massive wheels and guards like that. And at least it's got 4 round tail lights. I'm not too keen on the front though.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

Edited by MacGuyver

that is s*x on wheels!!!!

I LOVE IT!

does anyone know what price tag we would be looking at for it? I am going to start saving my pennies, I am sure a house can wait another 5 years for that!! ;-)

*drool*

problems i though the drawings always come off a lot more aggresive looking and sleeker than the real cars :-(

Aren't SKYLINE known for having INLINE 6's hence why they call them Skylines? across all breeds of skylines (r31-r34) carry a INLINE 6, + this + that

so we would expect the least;

INLINE 6

TWIN TURBO

4WD

round tail lights :)

hahaha

6 more days to lift off!

well seen as though none of the nissan passenger cars are any longer inline 6 I will put a lazy hundred on saying it wont be an inline six. It will be a v6 based on the zed engine, or a v8......

I hate the new design but the jap designed cars rarely look like their concepts, the concepts are always over emphasised.

I hope its better in real life there are so many bad styling ques and unsympathetic lines that clash in those drawings, i really pray they fixed that for the actually 3d rendering!!!

Aren't SKYLINE known for having INLINE 6's hence why they call them Skylines? across all breeds of skylines (r31-r34) carry a INLINE 6, + this + that

so we would expect the least;

INLINE 6

TWIN TURBO

4WD

round tail lights :)

hahaha

6 more days to lift off!

Mate there were a lot of skylines before the R31, including the DR30 that had a four cylinder.

It'll be a twin turbo v8 with attesa 4wd. And a drinks cooler in the glovebox.

it looks too much like a "supercar" design....... (lambo etc.....)

i dont like it, as i think its lost its "classic" shape of the skyline look. however, i could grow to like it........