SAU Community

So I Get Home, There I See A Letter From The Epa

NateR31

Listen here keyboard jockey

--Firstly lets get one thing straight; Keyboard jockey my ass. If anything you look like a jockey so why dont u keep ur stinkin trap shut.

you can be defected for something as dumb as an empty washer bottle.

But im sure in all your wisdom, and expiriance of the greater world you already know that...

As a question, do you check yours everytime you drive out of your driveway?

Just incase?

--I've never been defected for that; but it comes down to the cops discretion and your attitude can also affect what the cop does you for. I owned my skyline for just over a year, with 7 canaries. Never once got done for 'empty washer bottle. I believe empty washer bottle isn't even a minor defect; you just go home and fill it up and you dont need to present your car anywhere.

Even a stock car can be defected. Explain how that works.

--Any stock car can get defected, Skyline or not. I.E a holden commodore, stock standard, 1996 model. Nothings been changed but if the tyres are bald you'll land yourself a canary. They can pick you on other shit; handbrake too many clicks, seatbelt. Any damage on the car that is deemed unsafe.

Driving a skyline should not make you a target, and i'd like to know where your figure of 90% are illegally modified.

--Wake up and smell the coffee you wanker. What do you think is hapening right now and has been happening for a long while now? Driving a Skyline makes you a big target. With regards to modifications; every skyline has at least a BOV, Exhaust, boost controller etc. How many people do you know driving around stock standard skylines???? The answer is basically nobody!

If your gonna make a statement with some figures your gonna have to back it up with some credential about you being an expert (this will be the thing we are all waiting for i bet)

--If your going to talk shit then you dont have to back it up with anything? Who made you the expert? Just because your a moderator? Your r31 sucks dogsballs too, uncle bucks car sounds better.

If a car passes an EPA there should be no fee as a large number so pass especially with some of the Jap Brand exhausts which are under the dB limit anyway

--My r33 gts-t was 89dB with a stock exhaust, I took it to EPA 4 times. Any big jap rice pipe will send you way over. Any exhaust that isnt' loud but is a huge rice pipe will get you sent to EPA.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually find the 2 door coupe r31 very nice, its the 4 doors i dont like. Ash has a 2 door with a soon to be RB26DETT, not to mention he pulled over 370?rwkw at Autosalons with his old RB25DET motor.

ctjet: "If you have a skyline with an exhaust... "

Did you know that all cars have an exhaust.. strange, isn't it!

Just not even going to bother with the rest of your response(s)....

I just see a whole lot of sh1te we all already know.

Here's the point --->

Whoops, think you missed it!!

Missed it again!

(I don't think you're going to get anywhere with this one, Ash)

Hey ctjet have you ever seen 'Yes, Dear'? You should watch the episode where Greg buys a sportscar, it's pretty funny.. imo not a huge difference between an MX5 and an S2000 (except maybe for price).

Listen here keyboard jockey

--Firstly lets get one thing straight; Keyboard jockey my ass. If anything you look like a jockey so why dont u keep ur stinkin trap shut.

Ash, get your facts straight mate, he's not a keyboard jockey... if you rationally listen to what he says, you'll realise that in fact he's a knob jockey.... big difference :P

ctjet, find a new forum, pretty obvious that nobody is interested in the abusive crap you're talking

oh & for the record, i had a loud exhaust, never once got pulled over and of the 30 odd booze buses i drove through, i think i got tested all of about 3 times.

ctjet: "If you have a skyline with an exhaust... "

Did you know that all cars have an exhaust.. strange, isn't it!

-- you know exactly what i meant there.....but if your going to act like a retard then i'll certaintly treat you like one you dicksnap....you've already proven to everyone on this forum what an absolute twat you are.......

Just not even going to bother with the rest of your response(s)....

I just see a whole lot of sh1te we all already know.

--Why? having trouble trying to come up with a coherent sentence? What a great rebuttal......fkn idiot......

Here's the point --->

Whoops, think you missed it!!

Missed it again!

--here's a point for you -----> Your 180 is a fkn shitbox!!!!!

you asked me what i was doing on a skyline forum....well i used to own one. What are you doing on a skyline forum with a 180 you turd? 180's are pieces of shit.

(I don't think you're going to get anywhere with this one, Ash)

Hey ctjet have you ever seen 'Yes, Dear'? You should watch the episode where Greg buys a sportscar, it's pretty funny.. imo not a huge difference between an MX5 and an S2000 (except maybe for price).

--What are you? A complete fkn idiot???? you could not even begin to compare mx5 with a s2k......ignorant turd......that statement comes from someone who has obiviously never been in either car.....anyways who are you to start talking about other people's cars with your crappy 180??

fkn idiot.......

This just keeps getting better... ctjet mate i dont know what your problem is but you need to relax.... If you are so pissed off with the opinions of the people here on the forums who seem to be giving half valid points maybe you should go to the honda club where you will be respected for your S2000.. Not saying we dont because gee that would create a shit storm, but to walk in and have a dig loses all respect...

ok ctjet.

I'll give you a chance to leave the thread in a nice matter.

Otherwise im going to go across each post where you've abused someone with

"fkn idiot"

"ignorant turd"

"dicksnap"

etc etc

With all of those attacks it will easily get you a banning.

The choice is upto you now.

ok ctjet.

I'll give you a chance to leave the thread in a nice matter.

Otherwise im going to go across each post where you've abused someone with

"fkn idiot"

"ignorant turd"

"dicksnap" 

etc etc

With all of those attacks it will easily get you a banning.

The choice is upto you now.

I think 'Dicksnap' should be taken into consideration if a banning is on the cards, as the creativity to make up such a comment warrants a second chance.