SAU Community

18" Buddy Club P1 Pro Series

Item: 19X8.0 Wheel > 5x114.3 +38 Offset 19" Buddy Club P2 Racing Series

Item Condition: Excellent, no scratches or gutter marks

Reason for Selling: Found some new rims

Price and Payment Conditions: Not sure how much they are worth... $1800ono? Will sell without tyres to make them cheaper looking for Cash no trades... will send interstate at buyers expense

Extra Info: Awesome looking rims, tyres are fresh were put on last week for RWC when i purchased the car

Contact Details: PM me

imgp29278lu.th.jpg

Edited by ABTO

At the moment the car is at my mechanics getting it back tonight, i made a BIG mistake they are 19" sorry for the mistake. My new rims i am purchasing do not comg with tyres so i will keep it same price but no rear tyres.

Hi I am interested in the rims you have. Could you please send me better pictures and the tyres specs.

I have a set of 20" rims and tyres that i wanna get rid off. If you r interested let me know.

Cheers,

Kelvin

At the moment the car is at my mechanics getting it back tonight, i made a BIG mistake they are 19" sorry for the mistake. My new rims i am purchasing do not comg with tyres so i will keep it same price but no rear tyres.

So no rear tyres but including front tires?? More specs would be good and better pics...thts a 34GTT right? Nice kit! Would you have a rough price to ship to Brissie 4113?

alright sorry about not posting it up last night i was just really wrecked from work

on the front are 235's and on the rear 275's

i cant seem to find the measurements, i had people with a S15, R33 and a supra come and try them. Im sure it will fit most cars with 5 stud. If someone wants to come have a look my number is 0403540786 call between 11 and 3pm.

Ni5mo i will get you a price either tomorrow or friday for shipping to brisbane.

I will post up pictures of all the wheels later tonight

alright sorry about not posting it up last night i was just really wrecked from work

on the front are 235's and on the rear 275's

i cant seem to find the measurements, i had people with a S15, R33 and a supra come and try them. Im sure it will fit most cars with 5 stud. If someone wants to come have a look my number is 0403540786 call between 11 and 3pm.

Ni5mo i will get you a price either tomorrow or friday for shipping to brisbane.

I will post up pictures of all the wheels later tonight

so you dunt know how width are they?

where can i have a look the actual rims?

would you sell with all 4 tyres coz I think it quit hard to find used 19" tyres.

cheers