Anti - 4wd/suv Discussion

DanR33

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I much prefer to be in my 4wd then some small ass shitta like a hyundai getz or daewoo matiz or any other small ass car ..

And for the record , my x trail has better vision through the rear window then my 33 :)

Yeh - but your still higher up... ready crush poor dan in his charade into oblivion.... your bumper is probably right at his head height too....

Its also not just a matter of YOUR visibility - It doesn't matter if you can see well...(well it does but...) BUT no-one else can see past you due to your height and size...

Hahahaha... Nissan X-trail are girls 4WD's :lol: Nah Xtrails aren the problem. Well they sort of are but its the big 4WD's. Like yesterday I was next to a Nissan Pathfinder (new one) and its wheel arch was the same height as my roof. And the thing is massive! Tell me how that thing is safe around the city.

I reckon they should bring in laws like they have for trucks with 4WD's. Not let them on certain roads and stuff just like how trucks arent allowed on canning hwy coz the lanes are too thin. Same thing should be for 4WD's. They inconvenience everyone else by not being able to turn a corner at decent speed, ppl cant see round them and they kill small children, So I think they should be inconvenienced too.

And have u seen 4WD's try to squeeze into some parking spots? I think shopping centres should have special 4WD parking far away from the entrance and they arent allowed to park anywhere else. Maybe if we alienate them a bit some people will stop buying the stupid things.

X trail is same height as pathfinder and navara :P

And yes it is a girls car as its my wifes :lol: goes well on the beach too fora girls car

charade = hairdressers car :D

See when im at an intersection n a car beside me wants to turn i sit back a little so they can see regardless if im in the 4wd my ute or skyline

I hate people that sit right on the white line blocking any view from down the road especially when they have dark tint n cant see sweet fa ;)

Wooohooo! I drive a hairdresser's car. Hahaha. I hate my car its a piece of crap. But im liking the fuel bill. And it gets me from A to B. Maybe not very quickly but eventually it does.

And heres the weird thing. I dont kill any children on the way.

14 yrs of driving n i havent killed any kids .. hope it stays that way

Yea my 1200 ute is great on fuel but top speed is sad .. 70ks flatout  :lol:

Well u better stay out of above 70km zones then. Hate those people who sit on 70 in a 90 zone but thats another story.

So let me get this straight Dsturbd, your misses drives a 4WD and uve got a datto that struggles to do 70? That the only cars u's have got? If so I got two words for ya: Public Transport.

Either that or drop a SR, Z18, FJ, or CA18 in the datto :(

My carport is full

X trail = wifes car ( birthday present :) )

1200 ute = daily driver

R33 2 door = track car

R31 rb20det = money pit

Navara and R31 wagon are my company delivery cars

ooohhhhh and i have a S13 coming sooooon ...

Some 2 cents from a slightly insane person. Even if u're driving a normal sedan (like a camry), u prolly won't be able to see a 19 mth old child running behind as they're still a little too short. It might be a little different in that cirumstance as she might have not gone under the wheel, did she?

Yeah, i know how irritating 4wds are and i seriously think they should be kept off-road than on. So i'm in favour of intalling C4 explosives into each and and everyone of them and blowing them up! :P

Mr Scruby u bloody legend!

Its strange that a car enthusiast is praising Harold Scruby.

Scruby advocates that there is no need for cars at all and that everyone should use public transport.

I couldn't care what stance he took on what issue. He is a bloody wanker who has no grip on reality as far as I am concerned. He is the last person I would ever listen too.

If you were unaware of his beliefs and were just praising him purely for his comment on 4wd's then I suppose I understand.

But Duncan is right, you can stereotype performance car drivers just as bad as you stereotype 4wd drivers. Harold Scruby is equally against both.

Edited by shyster

I was stuck behind an F250 that was going 40 kph down South St the other day AND it was an old man!!! WTF do you need an F250 for when you're old and probably retired?!?!?! And WHY are you doing 40 in a 60?!?!?

However, my old man has a 400 series landcruiser but we lived in the pilbara for 12 years so yeah... :D I learnt to drive in that bloody big tank it wasnt pretty!

But yeah now coming up next to one at a junction or something you'd think they'd at least have the courtesy to roll back from the line a little so us little cars can see past them but NOOOOO!!!

@#$#@# ... my rant... thank you for listening :)

Its strange that a car enthusiast is praising Harold Scruby.

Scruby advocates that there is no need for cars at all and that everyone should use public transport.

I couldn't care what stance he took on what issue. He is a bloody wanker who has no grip on reality as far as I am concerned. He is the last person I would ever listen too.

If you were unaware of his beliefs and were just praising him purely for his comment on 4wd's then I suppose I understand.

But Duncan is right, you can stereotype performance car drivers just as bad as you stereotype 4wd drivers. Harold Scruby is equally against both.

I dont give two hoots if Scruby is the head of a satanic cult who sacraficies cute little baby animals and baths in their blood. Anyone who hates 4WD's is a friend of mine. Altho the C4 sounds like a good outcome for the old geezer. :lol: