SAU Community

Interest In Silhouette?

new32

Hey all,

This should prob be in the for sale section, hope no one minds, but it is a little urgent and thought we might have more luck locally....

A girl friend of mine is selling her 89 Silhouette as she is heading OS in a couple of weeks. This car has been driven very kindly by the same owner for 5 years and had A1 mechanical care.

Original motor/k's (240,000km)

5 x original 15in alloy rims

AC fully functional

CD player

Is registered until Dec 05. Needs a few minor repairs for RW that owner can't afford at the moment on saving for OS trip budget. Not much at all: windscreen washers replaced, sm pw steering leak, indicator bulb, boots, drivers seat needs tightening, bolt in exhaust manifold.

if anyone is interested you can contact Leila on 0427 505515 or email [email protected]. Best offer over $500

thanks guys.

Edited by new32

manual/red.... will find out about pics... but inspections welcome and test drive for anyone serious should be fine.

My friend is staying with us in Clayfield atm.. ur welcome to call her for more details, she is keen to sell quickly.

is it a manual or auto?

what colour ?

pics?

• 2 weeks later...

bump...sorry, friend asked again as she is running out of time. She will take any offer over $500

ps.. this is a great deal for this car.. we have offered her the 500 if she can't sell but she would like a little more...

this one definately hasn't... seriously, my friend drive like an old fart, which is why its a great deal. I'm just trying to help her out to get some cash for it b4 she heads OS..

Its hard to find a silhouette that hasnt been thrashed, i wrapped one around a tree only like three months age, damn i loved that car.