SAU Community

The Latest Gtr Prototype From Gtrpoto.com

ScottKing GTS-4

This is truly a beautiful piece of art.

I'm so happy it has only taken a few design cues from the original 2001 concept (which I really didn't like).

Looking forward to that countdown hitting zero!!!

that rear view is rather good.... take away the "artistic impression" wheels and the windscreen rake... it will be a nice car come production reality....

oh and it smacks of F430 at the rear!!!

nothing wrong with that! im glad they will be keeping the round lights...

i heard runours that it might be a twin turbo v8? while i highly doubt this...its still exciting stuff!

ye? i think the new ones a lot better...i think nissan did the smart thing by bating pplz to see their reactions but if u look at some aspects of the new design the lights and so on still have 'ideas' from that 2001 prototype. I guess at the end of the day, the looks of any car will be debatable, but hopefully the performance and 'street cred' is the important factor. I really hope they dont go up market and try and make a 100K+ car cos it wont be the same. The best thing about the RB range GTR's was that they would shit on many cars that was 3 times its value and that for me was the best thing about it.

The price will be interesting for sure, considering the old R32's sold for around $110k rrp.

The R34's sold new in NZ for $120K NZ, and the GTT's for $60K NZ from the Nissan dealers.

BUt using 1990 prices, the old 300 ZX non-turbo I think sold for around $90k and the latest reincarnation - 350Z sells for $60k -$70k, so there may be some hope of sub-$100k.e.g. $99,995.95

Edited by gts4diehard