SAU Community

Doom The Movie

MacGuyver

Hey has anyone else seen the previews for the DOOM moofie? It's supposed to be released at cinemas on October 27th. It doesn't look too bad (in a very cheesy kind of way).... and it stars the Rock. :P In the previews it shows (someone) holding a gun and the camera is over their shoulder, just like in a FPS. Let's hope their missions don't involve having to kill all the monsters in an area to find a red key! Gold or crud? Let's hope it's not another Mortal Kombat 2.... <_<

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

The preview I saw looked ok.. I never know with movies like this.. They can be good.. They can be bad.

Its staring The Rock.

The FPS view looks good so Im going to say 65% chance this movie will be ok.

* You heard the letes game / movie news!

HALO the movie!!! Yep its true.. They will be making it over the next year or so..

Doom should be good, I'll def go and see it

Halo should be even better, will def go and see that too.

The doom preview is pretty cool. Does he have a BFG or a plasma rifle at one point in it? Looks like it..

I think I'll go and see it on 'cheap ass Tuesday' unless I hear good reviews about it (from ACTUAL Doom fans and not 2 old gits on the TV). Or maybe I'll just take a hip flask of Jimmy in with me and if things turn sour, at least I'll be happy! :) And as for the Rock staring in it, I reckon he could be alright as the Doom guy as long as he's not too much of a tool. I don't mind if he has the occaisonal 'dry cool action quip' ala Arnie, but not too many as Doom isn't a comedy.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

saw the preview last night, looks alright :) the Rock has done some ok movies so hopfully this one will be good.

After doing some searching i found that the movie is base on DOOM 3, Earth loses contact with a Mars base etc etc...

i think from a moive point of view that was the best place to start from as Doom 1 and 2 where kind of just earth + devil = shoot everything that moves

I would like to have see a moive that scarys the crap out of me as did doom3 but i dont think i will hold my breath.

might check the net and dl it, and if i like it might go see it at the movies!