SAU Community

My Car Has Been Stolen

Gankaz

guys, if you see my car please ring me or report it to the police as its been stolen from my house!

the rego is 1bxz460 nissan skyline r34 gt-t no badges, white rims, front mount, exhaust, etc.

my mobile is 0422404358

thx heaps!

:O

Depends how old you are too. Try Shannons and even HBF. I found Shannons to be the cheapest for me. The other one was Torque Underwriters, who I think you can only go to though certain brokers. Good luck!

Did they damage you car?

I heard about the loss and found of ur car man. Anyway, i'm under justcar insurance. 23yrs old and insured for 17k, 1.4k/yr comprehensive. HBF quoted me 5k/yr !! sheesh. Good luck with the car, remember to bring it in for a checkup as reccommended! =E Cheers!

im with just car.. but aparently if ya cars really modded, if you claim on it they will only pay you out for legal mods (not sure if you have permits if its different) i always ring them as soon as i get something new put on my car and they dont say anything about it, then again they are an insurance company, but then again a mate hit a kerb in his soarer and bent his chassie and they paid him strait out... but as far as fire and theift goes there cheap..(more catches i guess)