SAU Community

My Car Has Been Stolen

Gankaz

lol awsome will try just car and shannon's i guess

i havent got the car back yet

im picking it up on monday, need to wait for the coppers to fingerprint it

then im bringing it to a workshop to get it checked to see if theres ne dmg, etc.

^^^^ What he said. Hopefully there was nothing taken or damaged, but I guess you would have been told if there was something major.

How far is Mt Pleasant away from where it was stolen???? It might have been stolen to strip but they chickened out. As miller said my keys are in my room, anyone is welcome to come & get them. I also keep a half of a pool cue there as well, hint hint.

Vigilante is the only way to go with pricks like this.

Im with HBF, im 24 with my R33 insured for $24K, i pay about $1000-$1100 a year. But thats with 55% no claim bonus (dont ask me how I got that much %)

Depends on the day you call, I called HBF twice, one time i was quoted $2400 a year, so i called back a few days later to go ahead with it, and another person requoted it at $1100 !!

Score...

bf and i were quoted $3.5k /yr with Just Cars and approx 6k in excess (1.5k excess on stereo alone)

we went with hbf $1900/yr for the 2 of us, approx $600-1k excess and they will cover any mods whatsoever except internals

Glad to hear you have ur car back. When our skyline was stolen, they did the same thing, broke in stole the keys and off they went. we never got it back though.

I recomend for you guys who sleep with your keys wallets etc next to you to put a dummy set on the kitchen bench or somthing, with a walet full of company cards in it or paper. That way, they see that, take it... and dont come looking for it if you know what i mean. You guys act all big and tough... but a baseball bat isnt going to be much good when vs'ing a gun or a knife or 3 blokes. Exp when ur missis is laying next to you, i hope you guys whould just hand the keys etc over, cars and money can be replaced, you and ur family can not.

iv,e got my R33 insured with HBF $17k got it for $660.00 with 60% no claim bonus also my stagea insured for the same cost $780.00

i'm 29

like Damono said sometimes just ring back

i was first quoted $606.00 for the sky

let the quote expire then rang back and it went upto $900

rang back again and got what i have now

different person each time

Kyles you are right champ it is easy of me to say that i would be a big man and cave the dudes head in but you never no the cercumstances and yes with my misses next to me i probebly give them my keys,

on the ather hand TOUCH MY MISSES AND THEY CAN HAVE A GUN I WILL DIE TO PROTECT HER not my car though i admit

good idea with the decoi walet and keys

on the lighter side

i should leave my laser keys out poor bastereds would b reelly disapointed