SAU Community

Fs:: R34 Gtr V-spec Ii

Item: R34 GTR V-Spec II

Price and Payment Conditions: $80,000 neg

Extra Info:

Contact Details: PM, 0402065067, or [email protected]

R34 GTR V-Spec II Bayside Blue

NSW custom plates "NUR" included

Aftermarket Exhaust (not sure on the brand)

no joy riders or tyre kickers, genuine interest only please.

$80,000 neg

post-12416-1129267171.jpg

post-12416-1129267206.jpg

post-12416-1129267256.jpg

post-12416-1129544742.jpg

post-12416-1129544774.jpg

post-12416-1129544800.jpg

Edited by oRiCLe

• 3 weeks later...

Im guessing youre a friend of the owner?

Ive met him before at his yard and see him driving around bankstown alot- very clean car- how many k's also?

Would there be any possibility of interest in a trade- say for a full drift spec Nissan Cefiro with a fresh s15 engine and full drift mods straight from japland + (obviously) cash adjustment or is he after money

will look at my finances dude...

Edited by dori180

Jesus, Nice car mate. If I keep seeing R34 GTR's on here & their prices keep dropping like this, I might do what I promised I would never do - sell my car & get one.

Good luck with the sale. Sorry to chat, but you never know what I will do next.

A R34 GTR Project sounds like a future plan for me, no kidding guys, just look at the prices & watch them fall (hopefully), but no good for the sellers - No offence intended..

Cheers

Jesus, Nice car mate.  If I keep seeing R34 GTR's on here & their prices keep dropping like this, I might do what I promised I would never do - sell my car & get one.

Good luck with the sale.  Sorry to chat, but you never know what I will do next.

A R34 GTR Project sounds like a future plan for me, no kidding guys, just look at the prices & watch them fall (hopefully), but no good for the sellers - No offence intended..

Cheers

the only reason prices are ..dropping ..is the exchange rate..best in 7 years ..could change tomorrow so don`t get to carried away with the prices ..the actual yen price hasn`t moved that much

sorry to chat as well