SAU Community

Two.06l In Hpi

KIL.08S

I just wanted to say congradulations to paul and stacy for getting a feature on the 32. Also i like the feature on the skylines australia drag day, makes me really wish i had been able to make it.

(hot "race face" paul lol)

wooooooooooot!!! congrats guys, awesome awesome looking and performing car.

question.... do you guys have an engineers cert or conditional rego or are just hoping you dont get pulled up?? if so how did you go about getting it on the road??

cheers

Linton

I read the article and it seems to me that there is nothing particularly different or special in there, it's just that everything that was done was done well and all the little things (eg teflon coating the piston skirts) were done rather than one or two or none which a lot of people do.

wooooooooooot!!! congrats guys, awesome awesome looking and performing car.

question.... do you guys have an engineers cert or conditional rego or are just hoping you dont get pulled up?? if so how did you go about getting it on the road??

cheers

Linton

now now!!!!!!! linton no need to get personal hehehe lol, pm paul he is a great bloke......no surprize to see this GTR in hpi. this car has it all well done guy's. id hate to see when it's finished (jokes) cant wait.mmm 9'slol

ps is this in the latest article?????????

Edited by BIKES