SAU Community

1st Summer 05 Sau Cruise/bbq

4door_Sleeper

The weather is great, so lets do something.

I am suggesting a lunchtime BBQ at my place (tea tree gully) followed by an afternoon/evening cruise. Turn up to one or the other (even both)

Dates Sunday the 6th - (in the past sundays seem to be a better day for most people)

I will provide the place, BBQ some meat, Salads Bread, Sauce etc. You bring your car, drinks and meat.

Address and cruise route sent out by PM a lot closer to the date.

Open to others thoughts and input.

New SAU people welcome

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cruise sounds good, u'll have 2 slow down 4 me 2 keep up in my non turbo....but u never know, i might catch a implue buy attack and buy somthing in the next week lol

would any non skylines b allowed on the cruise? my mates got a hsv gto le 257rkw n he is always on holden cruises...

think he just wants this so he can see his whole street lined with skylines.

Actually it would be a fantasy to see that on my street heeh :P

may count me in if im not being hung by my ^%&* organising my wedding crap

Erin

Vange give Dave a call at Wheelworx on South Rd or try Tyrepower Grenfell St or even Bob Jane Pultney St, have grabbed some sweet second handies from both those places before, remember to pay by cash(for some reason the price drops........you work it out....lol!!!!)

Edited by Deluxe

Vange give Dave a call at Wheelworx on South Rd or try Tyrepower Grenfell St or even Bob Jane Pultney St, have grabbed some sweet second handies from both those places before, remember to pay by cash(for some reason the price drops........you work it out....lol!!!!)

will do...cash is the only way :D