R33 Gtst To Gtr Lookalike

kmaster

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

since your new to the forum ill let you know something. GT-R owners will not like you for trying to make your car look like a gt-r. Its not a gt-r so leave it at that. Please tell me you dont have any GT-R badges on it.

GTR also has different side badges, Brembo brakes as other visible elements. Whatever you do don't put a GTR badge on it. There is nothing wrong with a well built 25t.

I'm considering GTR guards to allow extra track width on my 25t track car, which also will get a 26 transplant since it's already twin turbo, but I won't pretend it's a GTR with badges and puss, as I also have a GTR33 that I prefer to drive daily and an auto 25t for around town.

btw I DO eyeball pretenders in 25t's with GTR badges and will tell them how pathetic they are. Enjoy the 25t for what it is.

GTS are a nice car, why try to make them something they are not?

If you're going to put GTR badges on it, don't forget to put the AMG and M3 and HSV badges on them as well.

You say you have a GTST yet your profile under your name says R33 GTR??

While your badging get a Spoon one for the windscreen and some TRD stickers. Also remember to get all the other japanese tuning stickers for the sides for stuff you also don't have either.........

im waiting for some 11 year old to ask how to change thier gtr to look like a gtst lol

-Ruffels

*ps the gtr badge that was on my car when i bought it was removed quickly* LOL

btw I DO eyeball pretenders in 25t's with GTR badges and will tell them how pathetic they are. Enjoy the 25t for what it is.

I'm glad im not the only one that looks at "GTR" drivers in GTS's or GTS-T's like they are retards. It annoy me so much..

Why can't people just be happy with what they have?

Greg

I see the reputation of skyline owners being immature tossers still stands... All i wanted to know was if i could fit peices to my car to blend the kit cause its a really nice kit and I dont want to pay out for another. All this badge shit u r goin on about.... ffs, im not trying to fake a gtr, im trying to find out my options so i can keep the kit you twits! Jesus!

(Thankyou to those who were positive and helpfu, appreciated)l

I see the reputation of skyline owners being  immature tossers still stands... All i wanted to know was if i could fit peices to my car to blend the kit cause its a really nice kit and I dont want to pay out for another. All this badge shit u r goin on about.... ffs, im not trying to fake a gtr, im trying to find out my options so i can keep the kit you twits! Jesus! 

(Thankyou to those who were positive and helpfu, appreciated)l

You can't really blame people for their response to "R33 Gtst To Gtr Lookalike" ... leaves the door wide open for comments.

Why don't you leave us immature tossers to our forums till you work out what you want out of your 'generic car'