SAU Community

Help Liscence

32GTRB

hi,

im sure there are many p platers hu chek out dis site, including myself. for those of you out there hu do noe about the current situation regarding skylines and p platers could you please share wat u noe.

thanx :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

im sure there are many p platers hu chek out dis site, including myself. for those of you out there hu do noe about the current situation regarding skylines and p platers could you please share wat u noe.

thanx  :(

When I see a post like this, I think FunkyMonkeys idea of putting a spellchecker in the forum is a very good idea.

I'm in the market for an R32 GTR and have my eyes directed to a nice stocky with just pod filters and an exhaust.. insurance might be about $4,500, but i don't mind it's a Skyline so it's worth it ehh, besides how many red P platers do you see in a GTR? lol.. we are just unique ;) .. even though im pretty much getting mine as an 18th b'day present i can't wait :(

sorry guys i just wanted to get this stuff cleared up incase my parents do get me a car and it turns out i can't drive it. didn't mean to hassle or offend.

People are more than happy to help others out on this forum. But you are not speaking to some one via SMS from a Nokia 5110 with no dictionary. Just keep that in mind :(

ok i've called up the rta and ecl is right. if you received your red's before the 11/07/2005 then your free to drive whatever care you want, HOWEVER if you are disqualified or suspended you will be not be allowed to drive any turbos etc. so i recommend those p platers, like myself, to drive carefully until your on you fulls, and like the other posts i have read investing into driver training is a very good idea. thanks for the input guys

Just abit off topic but .. Out of curiosity which insurance company would be best and cheapest for me to go with ??? .. im turning 18 within a month (currently on red P's) and getting a '94 R32 GTR with exhaust and pods :P B) .. and it must be full comprehensive i wouldn't dare go anything less even though i'm not a stupid driver, anything can happen... <_<

Cheers,

Michael K.

Edited by GRKGTR

Other than Just Cars, perhaps try Famous Car Insurance. I think there's an Insurance thread stickied in the one of the General Discussion forums which has all their details.

In the case that either of them do offer you insurance, I hope you're prepared to fork out a lot of $$$ for comprehensive cover as it ain't gonna be cheap.

its actully a pain in the ass to get your fulls...

pay $33 to book a test.. do the test.. then pay the fee for fulls.

I can get my fulls now, but ive been lazy..  :lol:

what is the full-licence test lilke ? is it another computer simulation thingy ? if so blah, that was annoyin. the resolution made me squint to see hazards. <_<