SAU Community

Help Liscence

32GTRB

besides how many red P platers do you see in a GTR? lol.. we are just unique

Got that right ... ur not the only one ... no turbos, no mods or the GTR for P platers ... i know the new one comes with one which sux i have a 1999 GTR33 again no turbo, no mods, 5 speed manual ... always go for manual ... its better ... but thats just me :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniff, Sniff...I smell BULLSHIT

i have a 1999 GTR33 again no turbo, no mods, 5 speed manual

Since when were there non-turbo R33 GTR's lol :)

But wait, hang on, didn't you say you had a 34 in another thread...

Skyline GT-R34 ... well sometimes ... im not suppose to but it dont stop me, im allowed to once im off P's ... lol ...

Well, what is it then? R33 GTR or R34 GTR?

PICSORBAN.

Back to www.hot4s.com for you I think - amazingly enough, you might actually find someone who believes you over there :lol:

You guys are so slack... :) But it's funny; and as for the guy buying the R32 GTR, I hope you've got a full time job at a bank or similiar because if you're going to tell us that you're parents will pay for the insurance as well - you've lost all respect from me, just another daddy's boy :(

You guys are so slack... :)  But it's funny; and as for the guy buying the R32 GTR, I hope you've got a full time job at a bank or similiar because if you're going to tell us that you're parents will pay for the insurance as well - you've lost all respect from me, just another daddy's boy :(

Im in yr 12 man only 3 more exams left .. and no my parents aren't paying insurance i work for them at their takeaway shop .. so technically they are paying for it but i earned it, so yeah.. as for the dude with the R34 GTR or R33 GTR.. why did you say to go for manual when ALL GTR's come manual lol.. sorry just had to clear that up lolz. :lol:

Edit: And yes i can do it up, i got my P's in very late january and i have no restrictions.

Cheers,

Michael.

Edited by GRKGTR

Very good... I'm not having a go; I had to earn my Skyline the hard way because my parents would never have bought one for me - so it shits me when kids turn around and say that their parents are buying one for them in full :)

Ohh don't worry man i have to pay them BACK in full, not that i mind, i just can't wait till everything is payed off and its completely mine :) .. i think i'm going sometime this week to put a deposit on it though i hope it's not a lemon even though it is relatively stock, only exhaust and pods which is good for because cheaper on insurance :(

Yeah my best mate is coming with me he and i both know what to look out for, but the owner has offered to take it to rigoli (Which is my best friends uncle !!!) and get it checked out and tested etc..

Very good...  I'm not having a go; I had to earn my Skyline the hard way because my parents would never have bought one for me - so it shits me when kids turn around and say that their parents are buying one for them in full :(

lol same... saved up for my car.. and also has full comp insurance. :D

Now im very broke.. :P

It's not jealousy... far from it; I just believe that if you're going to want something that bad, then you have to work for it - I don't believe for one second that any parent would just one day say "Hey I don't know if you want one but I just bought you a Skyline..."

On the contrary it is usually more like the kid going "PLEASE PLEASE I promise you this and that.... I SWEAR!!!"

It's not jealousy...  far from it; I just believe that if you're going to want something that bad, then you have to work for it - I don't believe for one second that any parent would just one day say "Hey I don't know if you want one but I just bought you a Skyline..." 

On the contrary it is usually more like the kid going "PLEASE PLEASE I promise you this and that.... I SWEAR!!!"

In my case i didn't do that.. the car i drove around which was my mums spare car a 91' lancer (piece of crap) got stolen :S .. and now i have nothing to get around in so i am in desperate need of a car and all i done was suggested a Skyline GTR to my parents and all they said was we'll see.. and it is my b'day upcoming within 1 month so you see the connection there. I'm not a guy that begs either it's childish, just ask and receive the immediate answer is all that happens for me, i suppose i was just lucky enough for my parents to agree to it although they do know i love Skylines as i have mentioned them before but never raved about the car to them.

Edited by GRKGTR

i here blah blah blah

he GKR.. better make sure your parents know what a skyline looks like alright.. don't want to see you disappointed if they confuse it with a camry! lol

btw sorry stan i didn't mean to sound like a bitch.. i really meant to sound like a bit of a smart ass.. but my approach failed...lol

Anyway - I still think its still jealously.. coz you have to work for it and they don't.

Hahaa Liz it's ok.... anyone who knows me can tell you just what type of person I am; I just don't believe that anything comes free in life that's all.

And as for the bitch; yes I knew that already :) JK JK JK!!!

See you on Sunday, be sure to come say HI and rub it into my face :D

i have to agree with the "do your parents know what a skyline is". most non car enthusiast (ie parents) wouldnt have a clue about the car or the engine. they would probably assume its a V6 camry with a nicer body. if they knew the car can rip to 100km+ in under 5sec they would probably reconsider.

oh, i have a question for the guys who reckon only daddy's boy can drive nice cars.

If u see a P-plater(green) driving a mazda RX-8 or a Evo 9, do u immediately assume their parents brought it for them ? to some that could be offensive as they might have worked hard for the car and are currently paying off the loan or paid it off outrite. personally i wouldnt take it too well if some random at the petrol station yelled out, fark u daddy's boy, get a job and stop relyin on daddy, without knowing my situation and how i brought the car.

oh well, stereotyping gets the best of us, nothing we can do. also, jealousy leads to vandalism, don't believe me ? my mum's brand new BMW 525i was key 2 days after purchase.

Im in yr 12 man only 3 more exams left .. and no my parents aren't paying insurance i work for them at their takeaway shop .. so technically they are paying for it but i earned it, so yeah.. as for the dude with the R34 GTR or R33 GTR.. why did you say to go for manual when ALL GTR's come manual lol.. sorry just had to clear that up lolz.  :lol:

Edit: And yes i can do it up, i got my P's in very late january and i have no restrictions.

Cheers,

Michael.

i bought my car my self but it's r33 gtst though.. keke

i just turn yr12.. so i can't afford to pay full insurance.. since i don't hab full time work. and also my parent aren't helping me wif it.. i got ma license before the restriction as well

so i';m alright wif it.. keke

oh btw michael good luck wif your HSC yea?

i got mine coming up next year.. shit.. T.T///

i bought my car my self but it's r33 gtst though.. keke

i just turn yr12.. so i can't afford to pay full insurance.. since i don't hab full time work. and also my parent aren't helping me wif it.. i got ma license before the restriction as well

so i';m alright wif it.. keke

oh btw  michael good luck wif your HSC yea?

i got mine coming up next year.. shit.. T.T///

Hehe thanks mate, good luck to you aswell :angry: .. i only have 2 more exams left and then i am finished FOREVER !!!!!,

sorry to hear that your parents aren't helping you out ay my parents are only helping me because i can work for them and pay that way, but wog parents are REALLY hard to convince to get a good car, my mum is still saying to me why don't i get a brand new car for the price of the R32 GTR, and also says why would you want to pay that much for a 15 year old car <_< .. i told her that it only has 70,000kms on the clock and she reckons thats way to much :\, my dad is all kool with it though :angry: .. so i'm in abit of a ditch at the moment but i'm sure i'll get out of it. This is natural with wog parents, especially greek ones ay it's annoying because it might get sold before i even go and look at it which is on saturday :D .

Edited by GRKGTR

hey guys im doing my HSC now as well, wish you guys the best of luck. though its off topic i was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to buy used cars. my parents are really fobby so no help there, and im going to check out some r33's in november. basically i wanted to know about rego and how long the buying process takes. my mum said 2 months so i don't believe her. GRK since we're sorta similar could you give me some advice on how to go about it.

thanks