SAU Community

Friday Night Cruise

Darkon

yeah it was an amesome night so many nice cars I really had fun

Who's up for next friday night???

and thanks for the compliments really appreicate it AND as if yours isn't nicer andrew

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah was an awesome night.

Thanks to all the guys and gals that welcomed me. Was about time I got my ass out on Friday nights.

Thanks Slither, car looks hot and was a good drive from Lanyon to the museum, even tho I did have to drive about 30 minutes down there from Gungahlin ;)

Oh and yeah I'm up for next Friday night.

Edited by NathR32

damn!! looks like i missed out on a good cruise.

If anythings happening this friday im in for sure - i dont have work this comming weekend so i can do whatever. Will possibly bring a mate with his S13 too...

Dayne

one thing i will change for next week though is moving the meeting place down just a little bit still same car park just about 100m down from macca's not right out the front that was so rooted trying to reverse out of there LOL but yeah still same time if that was fine with everyone.

Also another thing I've got planned is on sunday I'm driving down to the TOYO drift nationals round 4 at oran park at about 6:30am is anyone else going??? could be another fun cruise

Edited by Slither

lol pretty

Andrew, maybe I could get pink plates too and become like a posse or something ;)

hmm maybe maroon plates would be better lol

hmmm pink plates hey I don't know :lol:

but why where on the topic any idea of the cost for slim lime coloured plates if you noticed my front number plate looks like dog balls