Friday Night Cruise

Darkon

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bought my rego number, which is a standard ACT number sequence, plastic plates with slimline front plate = $437.

WTF?? Dude I only paid 120ish for mine......you 100% sure about that figure??

look i don't think this topic really needs to be descussed on here you do not know who's reading so i would appreciate it if people didn't talk about it. and drive at a speed they feel comfortable with as alot of people did

I think everyone had their fair share of "limit exceeding" and thankfully no one got done by the revenue boyz.  So i dont see the point in hackin on us, were all SAU anyway.

i think what he's more trying to say is that the last thing we need/want to see is a skyline split in half and a headline "CAR CLUB STREET RACE CASUES DEATH." the last thing SAU needs is to be blamed for a death as a result of the driving of someone.

And yes, i'm 16 and only young what would i know bla bla bla, but this is my 2cents :rolleyes:

Edited by R31_silo2

im not having a dig at anyone, i wasn't even on the cruise. im just saying, word gets around, and if people find out there are high powered cars being driven by young drivers at ridiculous speeds, who are members of SAU, the club gets the bad name, not just the person(s). there were more than just SAU'ers there that night, who wont want to keep these little events to themselves and tell everyone about how cool it was and that everyone was racing and blah blah blah...... next thing you know, cops show up and bust us all. its happened before and some people on here, (who shall remain nameless), know exactly what im talking about......

just a warning......

Id just like to add...

To the organisers of these cruises: There ARE 24/7 monitered cameras all across the museum carpark, and the security guards have no problems seeing your number plates quite clearly through these cameras.

Why am I bringing this up? Due to the sheer amount of dickheads who decide to lose traction, speed and any commit any other form of negligent driving through a carpark with a 10km/h speed limit.

Please dont ruin what was once a good meeting spot, where the police would come and talk to us in a friendly manner by acting like complete idiots. Hume exists for a reason if youre that way inclined. The responsibility is on the organiser(s) of this cruise to keep their crowd under control.

I am confused...

I was on the cruise and i did not see any of this sort of bad behaviour...

The only thing i saw (which i found quite amusing) was a big white van trying to get air off a mound...

The Skylines were all well behaved from what i saw... at the museum/civic/braddon anyway...

Id just like to add...

To the organisers of these cruises: There ARE 24/7 monitered cameras all across the museum carpark, and the security guards have no problems seeing your number plates quite clearly through these cameras.

Why am I bringing this up? Due to the sheer amount of dickheads who decide to lose traction, speed and any commit any other form of negligent driving through a carpark with a 10km/h speed limit.

Please dont ruin what was once a good meeting spot, where the police would come and talk to us in a friendly manner by acting like complete idiots. Hume exists for a reason if youre that way inclined. The responsibility is on the organiser(s) of this cruise to keep their crowd under control.

i think this has been blown out of proportion unless something was done after i left ??? plus as stated i dont think it needs to be brought up on a public forum some people had some spirited driving out to the museum thats fine a couple of us hung back no one was forced to do anything they didnt want to do so meh its all good

I too think this has been blown well out of proportion. There were only a few people that displayed spirited driving on the way up to the Museum(nothing out of the ordinary on a Friday night).

Overall it was an awesome night and big thanks to Slither for organising it and geting so many people to show up etc. As stated before, I'm definately up for cruising this Friday night.

Nath

Edited by NathR32