SAU Community

Friday Night Cruise

Darkon

I will have to pike on this Friday , better save it to study for my exam saturday morning...

But the following friday im definately up....

While we are on the subject of social get togethers would anyone be interested in a steak/pool night at civic pub ???

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah carparks aren't really a good place to flog a car, especially when there are everyone elses cars around, and if you f*ck up you could do a lot of damage. keep it on the track, or the road (up to the speed limit of course)

ok i know we are trying to look out for each other and our own, but can we start talking about cruising on friday nights, all this negative talk isnt good, and if the cops are reading this public forum well...

so same thing next week guys? or you'se just gonna go to museum on fri?

Well by the sounds of things...

How bout the peeps who want to meet up and sit down and chat the night away, Meet at the museum.. and the ones who want to Cruise and have a bit of fun (not Necessarily flog your cars) meet somewhere else, or at the other end of the museum...

Because by the sounds of it, this is gonna cause problems. Everyone disagreing with others.

Simple i say.

Well by the sounds of things...

How bout the peeps who want to meet up and sit down and chat the night away, Meet at the museum.. and the ones who want to Cruise and have a bit of fun (not Necessarily flog your cars) meet somewhere else, or at the other end of the museum...

Because by the sounds of it, this is gonna cause problems. Everyone disagreing with others.

Simple i say.

Simple is no-one should be driving like a tool through the carpark... then everyones happy.

This is ridiculous fine if thats how it is that some people can't quit bitching we wont cruise to the museum at all let those how want to sit and talk about video games and shit go to the musem. We'll still meet at Lanyon 9-9:30 and cruise else where any ideas???

how about a cruise up black mountain tower??? or some thing like that

I really don't need this sort of crap it's all got out of hand HELL if you want I'll get a sticker made up for my car saying "not a member of SAU" this is ridiculous and I'm sick of it. I for one had a really good night on friday and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night

Edited by Slither

i agree. this hasn't gotten out of hand. this is just a warning. this is not personal, so dont make it out to be.

however, your advertising a cruise on here, so you need to be aware of these.......

CRUISE RULES

If you behave badly it reflects on the club badly and we aim to have a good reputation with the public and the police.

If you do not respect these rules or if a complaint is made, you may be asked to leave the cruise by the nominated person;

You must have a valid license to drive in the cruise (NO L PLATES)

No burnouts on public roads

No burnouts at meet points

Obey all road rules: eg. No speeding, etc.......

Do not tailgate other cars, maintain a safe distance at all times

No intimidating driving or blocking the path of other cars

Drive within your limits, your vehicles’ limit and the road conditions

Do not drink and drive

Arrive to cruise starting point ON TIME

Respect other peoples vehicles, it is a person’s pride and joy.

If you bring a friend (ie they are driving their own car) and they are not a member – either financial or forum – it is your responsibility to inform them of these rules.

Hows it got out of hand? All anyone has agreed on is slow the hell down in the museum car park... not that hard is it?

It's not just about that not matter what anyone does unless it's exactly what you want you complain. I've been out to that museum a few time and each time those only been a handful of cars last friday was huge and it was awesome but you had to jump on here and thow your weight around. I accept thats how you feel and thats fine but I'm not going to be accused of not been able to control my crowd ect. It's not worth it so I'd rather just go else where and not have to get blown up for something that I CANT CONTROL I'm sorry if I've offended you or something but I really did not like been attacked and It's just not worth it.

Edited by Slither

It's not just about that not matter what anyone does unless it's exactly what you want you complain. I've been out to that museum a few time and each time those only been a handful of cars last friday was huge and it was awesome but you had to jump on here and thow your weight around. I accept thats how you feel and thats fine but I'm not going to be accused of not been able to control my crowd ect. It's not worth it so I'd rather just go else where and not have to get blown up for something that I CANT CONTROL I'm sorry if I've offended you or something but I really did not like been attacked and It's just not worth it.

Did I say you couldnt control your crowd? No... I said the cruise organiser needs to control their crowd. I never said you didnt last week, was more so referring to future cruises you decide to organise. Its really simple... there are cameras in the museum carpark, we have often had police visits at the museum carpark because of people driving like wankers through it. All I simply said is people need to slow the f**k down through the car park... its not that hard is it really? Believe it or not you dont get any brownie points for demonstrating your show off valve capabilities through an empty car park... its actually pretty damn lame.

How did I throw my weight around? By saying people were driving like wankers through the car park and I didnt like it? And now youre complaining because something isnt going your way? Bit hypocritical isnt it?

Grow the hell up and stop having a sook just because a few people voiced their opinion. I didnt realise "SAU Forums" stood for the "Slither Australia Forums" where only you can say what you want.

I really have nothing to say in return

you put me in my place

Just forget it it wont happen again

WOW...things certainly have got heated since i last read this post...

I had a great night last friday (as my first time), and met some really really nice lads and got a few ideas for my line...I hope all of this calms down so that the Friday nights will still be like they were last weekend (of course without the speeding etc which apparently went on).

Slither...nice car man and it was good to meet you (cheers for some good ideas too)

I hope to see many of the same guys out again soon (friday week)...

post-24130-1130408169.jpg

ok everyone just quit the f**king shit! i mean f**k! its like a f**ken bitch fight. weve already sttled this and everyone has expressed there opinions. everyone just calm down, i mean cant we just enjoy ourselves without having a mad bitch?! many sau members have tried to get over this bitch topic and yet people still seem to have a winge, the title of this thread is friday night cruise. now please can we leave all the negative shit behind and just talk about whats gonna happen on friday nights, im seriously sick of this fighting, and everyone has their own opinions, and yes nick and luke and everyone else who didnt like the attitude on friday night, i do know where your coming from. but can we please stop it, if you have something to say to someone maybe pm them, on a public forum everyone gets wound up.

sorry to anyone ive offended but just wanna get over the topic and get along like normal... can we do that?