SAU Community

Window Tinting

Kennedy

Hey Guys,

Wanna getr my windows tinted and wondering if there are any reccomendations out there? Also, who should I stay away from? I just got a quote for $400.00 from Sol-Ace and wondering if thats a decent price ...

Cheers

Sam

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested, I have just spoken to a good friend of mine at Unique Tint and he can offer a complete tint in 35% (legal limit) including a lifetime warranty for $150 a car as part of a group buy.

For those interested, watch the group buy section as there will be a thread shortly.

Nick

For anyone interested, I have just spoken to a good friend of mine at Unique Tint and he can offer a complete tint in 35% (legal limit) including a lifetime warranty for $150 a car as part of a group buy.

For those interested, watch the group buy section as there will be a thread shortly.

Nick

I'm in

Nick

damm thats cheap! too bad I already have tinting from japan.

*Thinks* no

Details will be posted this evening including instructions on how to get in on the deal, prices for removal of existing tint if required, location where the work will take place etc.

:angry:

Robert has done the last couple of group buys on tinting for SAU.  If you call him on 0418 464 185 and tell him you are from here you should be able to get a decent price.

Check this thread for price indication etc.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...topic=58990&hl=

Thumbs up for rob! Got 3 cars done through him. Great guy great work :P

Robert has done the last couple of group buys on tinting for SAU.  If you call him on 0418 464 185 and tell him you are from here you should be able to get a decent price.

Check this thread for price indication etc.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...topic=58990&hl=

call him... he is the BEST TINTER

I got mine tinted the other day.. darkest legal, life time warrenty etc etc.. $200 from Solartint... just say you will pay cash and you have been there b4, and say you got some other quote and they will probs match it ... (Sol-ace quoted me $500 :lol: )