SAU Community

Question: For All Car Owners

satanic

lets be honest, a 12sec car is enough of a handful on the street( not to mention 11, 10, 9 sec) without testing your brakes every few seconds. i always try to stay out of first, when i see the lights turn red down the road, back 2 gears and roll. mate of mine ran into a cow on a blind corner on his ducati middle of nowhere. bad outcome, you just never know.

• 2 weeks later...
Truth be told most of you guys talk about being soo nice on the roads on the forums but are opposite when your behind the wheel. I know its not all of you but its fair to say most. Why buy a skyline for if your going to drive it like a grandpa? I dont speed, i just like to get the limit quicky, anyhting wrong with that? Even if someone wants to go me at the lights, ill give them a go, but i stop at the speed limit. I too have never gotten a speeding ticket yet *touch wood*

Totally agree with you.

I'm not going to lie.

I wouldn't say I thrash cars for no reason, its either to get up to the limit quickly, or for that occasional bit of fun. I sometimes enjoy a bit of fun at the lights and go past the speed limit etc. I often speed, but nothing ridiculous.

I've had my Ps for 2 years now, 1 speeding fine. So not too bad.

I'm surprised at the number of do-gooders on this site I mean, i can understand not racing, but speeding, everybody speeds, even if its just occasional.

But if you really don't speed/drag, good on you. Credit where credits due.

Totally agree with you.

I'm not going to lie.

I wouldn't say I thrash cars for no reason, its either to get up to the limit quickly, or for that occasional bit of fun. I sometimes enjoy a bit of fun at the lights and go past the speed limit etc. I often speed, but nothing ridiculous.

I've had my Ps for 2 years now, 1 speeding fine. So not too bad.

I'm surprised at the number of do-gooders on this site I mean, i can understand not racing, but speeding, everybody speeds, even if its just occasional.

But if you really don't speed/drag, good on you. Credit where credits due.

Well said. Agree 100% :(