SAU Community

Bogan Abuse!

krush

commodores are the bomb, i'd rather my vs v6 over my stagea rb26 anyday  :(

...only cause the stagea aint got an engine atm, haha  :lol:

get to drive around without being abused for driving "jap crap" and damn i just love that ecotec v6 grunt  B)

:D to the V6... all that power, bet ya dont know what to do with it all.. :lol:

:lol:

:)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(  to the V6... all that power, bet ya dont know what to do with it all.. :lol:

:lol:

:)

haha its bloody frightning :lol:

its absolutely useless to be honest and even when sitting on the spot and pressing the brake fully and the throttle fully it just lifts the back end up abit and the auto gearbox says "no way" and it doesnt even attempt to spin a wheel (no lsd).

though i got into a local uni limestone carpark last sun morning at 4am with 5 people in it and it did some decent donuts, but without sandy surfaces it just wont do it hey :D

when i had the rb26 in the vl, i couldnt take off without spinning it, haha, and thats a 3.8L v6 compared to a 2.6L straight 6. go the v6 torque ;)

haha its bloody frightning  :lol:

its absolutely useless to be honest and even when sitting on the spot and pressing the brake fully and the throttle fully it just lifts the back end up abit and the auto gearbox says "no way" and it doesnt even attempt to spin a wheel (no lsd).

though i got into a local uni limestone carpark last sun morning at 4am with 5 people in it and it did some decent donuts, but without sandy surfaces it just wont do it hey  :D

when i had the rb26 in the vl, i couldnt take off without spinning it, haha, and thats a 3.8L v6 compared to a 2.6L straight 6. go the v6 torque ;)

HAHAHA, thats some funny shit... it just goes to show how a small 2.6 L can SMASH big 3.8L motors!

when i first got the R32 I was a little scared, ONLY 2 L :(

BUT hey, my lill 2L can fight the big boys, :lol:

big desplacement is over rated... well in bogan cars anyhow! :)

hehehe,

SnAp Ya nEcK iN dA EcOTeK

(dont laugh that was in some guys sig from a commodore forum)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH rofl :lol:

some people just aint seen or been in anything better thats what it is. their parents own commodores/falcons/etc and they have never even seen a skyline or import in person except flying past on the street. they have low expectations, people shit em selves in the stagea cause they just dont expect it from a baby 2.6L pulling 1800kg.

the ecotec is a beast compared to a vb commo 202 carby monster B)

my first car was a vl turbo rb30et and my good mates owned a few vk v8s and they thought 3L bah shit my 5L is the bomb, it cains the mighty vk 6's so the rb30 must not be much better, but i sure changed both their minds, they sold em and both bought vl turbos hehe, so i got the rb26 and they where even more surprised as they grow up hearing "no substitute for cubic inches" and they thought their 3L's would kill my 2.6L, but they soon learnt :D

Edited by StageZilla

Your arguments are quite stupid really. Your comparing Performance tuned engines to Family car tuned engines. Whoever said they cant spin the wheels in VS V6 is full of shit plain and simple.

Saying that "big desplacement is over rated" points out your stupidity even more. Look at the FPV Typhoon. They're not little engines i can tell you that, and the HSV's etc etc. How about the Ford GT40 - That has a 5.4L Engine. Or how about the Mercedes Mclaren SLR The fastest automatic car in the world boasts a 5.5L engine.

Hell even the nissan 350Z has a 3.5 Litre engine; now thats not small considering that Holdens Alloytechs are 3.6Litre.

Your arguments just bring forward that indeed you yourself, are just as bad as the bogans.

Edited by Dingo

Your arguments are quite stupid really. Your comparing Performance tuned engines to Family car tuned engines. Whoever said they cant spin the wheels in VS V6 is full of shit plain and simple.

Saying that "big desplacement is over rated" points out your stupidity even more. Look at the FPV Typhoon. They're not little engines i can tell you that, and the HSV's etc etc. How about the Ford GT40 - That has a 5.4L Engine. Or how about the Mercedes Mclaren SLR The fastest automatic car in the world boasts a 5.5L engine.

Your arguments just bring forward that indeed you yourself, are just as bad as the bogans.

my vs wont spin, trust me ive tried it a billion times in hope, and when i first bought it, it would but it must be the gearbox.

displacement is FAR from overrated, especially if you like drivability

thats why i dislike RB20's :D

displacement along with technology is a fantastic combination, and beleive it or not the position of the cam has little to do with 'technology' to all you LS1 haters :( hahah

im just getting my 900cc kawasaki ZX9R registered now (from the auctions) and boy can you feel the difference when you twist the throttle compared to a 250-600cc bike... both have the same ammount of technology in the engine (all around 160HP per litre N/A out of the box) but there is a world of difference...

forced induction + capacity + technology... now yer talking B)

when you quote someone... you actualy have to quote EVERYTHING they said in that sentance otherwise its realy easy to take things out of context like you've done.................

Hell even the nissan 350Z has a 3.5 Litre engine; now thats not small considering that Holdens Alloytechs are 3.6Litre.

my vs wont spin, trust me ive tried it a billion times in hope, and when i first bought it, it would but it must be the gearbox.

i think anything about VP-VR onwards has been 'reverse engineered' if you like so that they wont spin so easily, as its generally NOT what you want from joe publics family cruiser...

an early VN (series 1) is a different story, with a very short first gear and very punchy low down torque delivery (and god awful vibrations and axe sharpening sounds) they would generally absolutely fry the tyres if you put it in D (yes automatic) and took your foot off the brake and stamped on the accellerator... it will just sit on the spot making smoke

Ahhh isnt it the bogans thinking skylines are shit...

think you've got it the wrong way around...

i think anything about VP-VR onwards has been 'reverse engineered' if you like so that they wont spin so easily, as its generally NOT what you want from joe publics family cruiser...

an early VN (series 1) is a different story, with a very short first gear and very punchy low down torque delivery (and god awful vibrations and axe sharpening sounds) they would generally absolutely fry the tyres if you put it in D (yes automatic) and took your foot off the brake and stamped on the accellerator... it will just sit on the spot making smoke

ABS doesnt help either

I understand that every car off the line is different, but every single VS commodore ive come across can do a burnout.

Ahhh isnt it the bogans thinking skylines are shit...

think you've got it the wrong way around...

What i mean is that their channeled Anger towards Skylines etc is just as bad as your channeled anger towards commodores/Falcons

End Talking from me

Edited by Dingo

i would love to have a couple more litres of capacity, don't get me wrong but commadores are shit house. probably dependable but shit house.

back to original topic - couple of months ago i was at the lights in my gtr and got yelled at by people in a commodore " oooooh 4 cylinders of power" (sarcastically if ya didnt get it) then they start laughing.

i couldnt beleive it, i just shook my head :D

i generally hate commodores and commodore drivers, it's a hate/hate relationship