SAU Community

Bogan Abuse!

krush

stereos are considered ricey now as well are they? lol

are you from australian ford forums with the same name?

when they are doing 5kph through a car park with the subs booming its pretty lame. but yeh im from AFF. i didnt think i was that famous.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know everyone :(

derb sounded familar, then when you said ed xr6 im pretty sure you had that as your avatar over there at one stage or another.

it still is my avatar and now ive set it here too :D. i actually changed my username to Simmo over there as i was sick of people calling me derb in real life. but im derb everywhere else, OCAU and any other place i sign up.

I've had my share of abuse I suppose and my usual reply was FLICK OFF dickhead untill one day, in the grip of road rage, I had a guy laugh at me and I realised that it was funny if not directed at you, or more to the point it is funny watching someone go off esp if youve done the same thing and felt embarassed afterward.

So now when someone abuses me I laugh at them, not a chuckle but a full on laugh and it works, they either laugh along with you or get embarassed and slink away, its only the ones with those crazy eyes that I avoid, you know that stare, the thousand mile one, or the rollin eyes, they worry me them ones.

its only the ones with those crazy eyes that I avoid, you know that stare, the thousand mile one, or the rollin eyes, they worry me them ones.

HAHAHAH thats so f**king funny...i know the ones... if ya look at them too long you go into a trance and fell the bogan powers trying to entrance ya mind.. lmao..

Met with a relative of the future Son-in-law recently.

In response to something on the telly he goes into something like "Japs are no good, should all be drowned at birth" etc etc.

I tried to continue with "they make good cars though" (knowing that he must have seen my car, as he arrived after me).

His response was "we make good cars in Australia mate".

So it was.... Ok. End of discussion. I did not say another word to this jerk and I don't think that I ever will. (Well done Spiro)

El Bee

you should have strangled him straight away. was 'mate' pronounced mmmmaaaaattttteeeee?

i cannot deal with people who are so close minded. i just remind them that if all the asians left, australia would be broke before tea time. that shuts them up.

kermit

Met with a relative of the future Son-in-law recently.

In response to something on the telly he goes into something like "Japs are no good, should all be drowned at birth" etc etc.

I tried to continue with "they make good cars though" (knowing that he must have seen my car, as he arrived after me).

His response was "we make good cars in Australia mate".

So it was.... Ok. End of discussion. I did not say another word to this jerk and I don't think that I ever will. (Well done Spiro)

El Bee

haha it sux when people do that...

i had the same sort of thing happen a month ago. We had a family BBQ at my place and this guy who wasnt even apart of the family rocked up(you know , one of thoes friends of the family that have be be in everything)

an way this guy drives a stock suby na thing.. and he thinks the sun shines out of its tail pipes.. we were all talking and he started on jap cars and said they are hunks of crap and they suck ass to work on and all this other shit.. lol

and me and my mate both had our skylines out the front R32 and the R33 and he still was talking shit.. how dare he come into a SKYLINE house and diss em!

that f**king ass hole... anyway we got the pic when me and my mate got a little drunk and started on his car.. not to his face but out with all the people being REAL loud and dissing his ride.. He soon left after that..

SUCKER :(

you should have strangled him straight  away. was 'mate' pronounced mmmmaaaaattttteeeee?

i cannot deal with people  who are so close minded. i just remind them that if all the asians left, australia would be broke before tea time. that shuts them up.

kermit

Or "Moit"

haha it sux when people do that...

i had the same sort of thing happen a month ago. We had a family BBQ at my place and this guy who wasnt even apart of the family rocked up(you know , one of thoes friends of the family that have be be in everything)

an way this guy drives a stock  suby na thing.. and he thinks the sun shines out of its tail pipes..  we were all talking and he started on jap cars and said they are hunks of crap and they suck ass to work on and all this other shit.. lol

and me and my mate both had our skylines out the front R32 and the R33 and he still was talking shit.. how dare he come into a SKYLINE house and diss em!

that f**king ass hole... anyway we got the pic when me and my mate got a little drunk and started on his car.. not to his face but out with all the people being REAL loud and dissing his ride.. He soon left after that..

SUCKER :huh:

Noice :O

StageZilla, if you are really keen to do a strappa in the VS, unplug the fuse for the ABS, when your done, plug it back in. it is a family car after all, its more designed for transport rather than skids, theres always a way round it tho :(

I dont know what the major attraction with p-platers and holdens and fords are. but its probably more with the money side of things. how many bogans can afford a skyline? i rest my case :) if they had more money they'd probably be hoonin around in r32s or something...

Ive only flung abuse at a few people:

1. i was drunk, and

2. they were excels :)

i just bought a skyline, and i was always planning to get a ford and do that up...doesnt mean they're poor man, its about preference too

sorry to say it, but a lot of the comments in this thread are lowering you guys to what you're bagging them for...

i just bought a skyline, and i was always planning to get a ford and do that up...doesnt mean they're poor man, its about preference too

sorry to say it, but a lot of the comments in this thread are lowering you guys to what you're bagging them for...

Damn, almost got to agree with you there Dezz. :lol:

It is definatley down to a preference thing aside from being a bogan. I like Fords, always have and always will. I am not even from this country and didnt come from the similar equivilant of a bogan in the UK by a fair shot.

Look at the price of some of the 32's. Plenty of Holdens and Fords are more than them that I see bogans driving daily. Not just about money, about culture, upbringing etc. Also plenty of people buy cars that their peers have when they are young or that more people know how to repair.

Plenty or reasons why people choose different makes, most of which are not down to price alone.

My 2c

kermit, kezza & IOWNU,

The "mate" was very well pronounced and he is very "strine" as evidenced by the "we make good cars in this country too" but.....

It did annoy me that he was trying to out Aussie me, considering that both set of my Grandparents and beyond were born here (with a touch of convict on at least one side).

Anyway, it does come down to personal preferences in the car that you drive and have owned Holdens and Fords in the past. But those days are gone unless they catch up big time.

I would rather drive my 1993 Skyline than anything produced in Australia today.

El Bee