Finally

chaos

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah bennji some thing I forgot to tell u with running in the motor try & not sit

on one speed for to long for around the 1st 500km just to help the rings bed in so to speak, yeah james the gates set to 7psi so no high boost for bennji :P

no leave it exaclty how it is, sleeper with hub caps.

go and get a granny shade for the back and a bug screen for the front, or even a bull bar,, ooh ooh and a roof rack!!

hahahahaha mud good one think bennjis going to want so big rubber under the back of it just so he can get "SOME" power down lol its already got the Ti wheels under it so there a little bigger then the steelies :)

8's will be sweet, it will be wheelspin heaven. Good to hear you've finally got a car....sounds like a pretty stealth weapon..hopefully you may be able to keep away from the police for a while....just a question but it isnt rego'd? So you have to get a roadworthy with all that etc?? Im assuming its not engineered? GL with it all anyway...oh and I hope that your wastegate isnt vented back in...under the passenger door is teh way..not that I know what that is or what it sounds like or anything :)

when your down this way come around and take me for a drive!

Matt