SAU Community

Finally

chaos

cammos green r32 has a rb30 like bens in it

you will need a foward facing plenum or else you will have trouble shuttin ya bonnet tho

yeah as james said unless u want to dick around with after market bonnet u need the forward facing plenum the RB30 sits up a lot more then the 20's do

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah awesome!!

absolute bargain too well done. At least you have a live axel rear end so you should be able to get some even traction/tyre wear. From the power figures its making the same as what mine was and trust me, your going to need bigger tyres

what gearbox is in it??

So is it fast? :(

I would just get widened steelies, and some hubcaps on them, and some nice semi slicks and just not drive it in the wet :D

If your cluch is stuffed too, go see Jim Berry, he'll fix it.

And, please always leave at least 1 lane gap between your car and mine if you ever see me, I dont wish to die when you decide to spin 4th up the motorway :) thanks!

Awsome awesome sleeper tho, try keep it quiet.

• 1 month later...

phwoar back from the dead batman, no not yet, im having trouble contacting this guy for a headlight i need, so unfortunatly has to be pushed back till after Christmas now, but will definatly be at willowbank in the new year.

That funny shroud isnt what they call a twin scroll compressor housing??

block is 38mm higher then std rb blocks. You slot out engine mount bolts holes and let it drop down to clear bonnet if u dont have a forward facing plenum eg greddy/gtr plenum. Or go drift spec and raise the bonnet at the rear.