SAU Community

Sard Trigger Boost controller

skyline33

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost, I have seen a few of these in Import cars that arrive here, and once they are in then they are pretty simple to control. See if Sard have a US branch, they might have some info, otherwise just install it and guess.

See'ya:burnout:

Originally posted by GTS-t VSPEC

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost, I have seen a few of these in Import cars that arrive here, and once they are in then they are pretty simple to control. See if Sard have a US branch, they might have some info, otherwise just install it and guess.

See'ya:burnout:

check your PM

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by skyline33

I just bought a Sard Trigger Boost controller but dont have a manual or anything, so if anyone has a copy or a website where i can get more information. I know basically how it works but more info would be great.

I am in need of this information too and I have checked everywhere! Does anyone have installation/directions for this boost controller??

Post here or email me: [email protected]

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

Joe

if i cant find wiring info for it, then mine will be for sale. I'm in the US and I'm not sure what I'll be asking. What's the Aus$ to US $ conversion rate do you kinow?

• 4 years later...
I've got one for sale for 500

do you know how to use sard trigger bst cntroler? how do you do the boost setting on this thing? what's the percentage bst and everything? plz teach me how to use it... thanks

I just bought a Sard Trigger Boost controller but dont have a manual or anything, so if anyone has a copy or a website where i can get more information. I know basically how it works but more info would be great.

can you teach me how to do the setting on sard trigger?

post-45729-1198647307_thumb.jpg

• 8 years later...

Do these solinoids for the trigger bc tick. ? Mine ticking

I have never heard of a Sard Trigger Boost controller but if you Google you will get loads of info including video clips of how to set up etc.