SAU Community

Pt Gawler Drift Practice Nights

1400r

Just thought I'd let you guys know that my Boss has organised with the track owner for 12 Cars to be able Drift at PT Gawler every Monday night from 6pm-9pm (When daylight savings starts October 30th) $30 per Car and Spectators are free.

Contact me or me boss to book your spot

So far both the 30th and the 7th are all booked up mostly by NS guys

--------------------

www.kansaiautomotive.com

452 Port Road,

West Hindmarsh, S.A

ph 8346 7077

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Directions for the peoples:

1. Travel down Pt Wakefield Rd, about 4km past Adelaide International raceway, then turn left at the Pt Gawler turnoff. Watch your speed as its easy to miss.

2. Travel down the sealed Rd about another 3km and turn right at this sign onto an unsealed Rd.

3. Travel about 200m's down the unsealed Rd and you will arrive at the Office.

Apparently "this sign" is just general signage and you shouldn't be able to miss it.

I'll be heading there after work and will probably be around for the 6pm kick off, if not then a little later, any other SAU-ers dead set going?

Nah i just went to check it out, i left straight from work so there i was standing in a dirt bowl in a shirt and slacks, to say i was the odd one out is an understatement. :angry:

Very much a "backyard operation" but i guess the price is low, the course looks pretty goo but you have to be careful about where you run off as the tyres can and did cause a bit of carnage to bodykits.

Kinda funny really, cause it wasn't me, but a blue ceffy was the first car out there, 2/3 of a lap down smashed his rear bar but didn't realise and kept going. Then his missus took it out, understeered it on the big sweeper, smashed off the front bar and got beached on some tyres. Had to get pulled out.

Oh and i should revise those directions, the distances are way off, i almost gave up, i thought I'd gone past it.

1. The turn-off is almost 10km past AIR, not 3km, you just need to look out for the "4WD blah blah hire course" sign (summin like that).

2. It's at least another 5km down the seeled road, and there's no sign, you just keep going until there's no sealed road left then turn on to the right-hand dirt road.

3. Those with low cars and hard susp, take it real easy on the road to the office, HEAVILY rutted and pot-holed.

Hey bud i went out to help out ryan (rap183) an his gf Bek, was a good night for practise. Cant wait to finish my 4 door an get back out there again.... Remember thrashin Pt Gawler in my S15 :)

Hey Oosh so that was you in the blue shirt out in the middle of the dust bowl hahaha Good work for Terry for hookin up the track agian.

Craig.

I gave up in the end, after an hour driving around. Couldnt find the place, and now I know why. :P

I think I saw you Ash coming back into Adelaide at 7ish, I was filling up at the BP, so pissed off. :) good pics.

Yeah mate that would have been me, i left there at about 6:45, i should have given you my mobile no. so you could call me. Sorry.

Well maybe next time I'll see you up there, I wont be going next week as I'm in Melb with work, but maybe the week after.

I went out last night and helped johnnie out directing cars and giving people a push it was a little wet

I didnt end up having a go in my car this time as there seemed to be alot more than 15 cars out there already.

we still have a few spots for this Monday and hopefully it will be dry give me a call on the number below for bookings

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...