SAU Community

New Parts & Upgrades Get Done This Week

Mr-Toy33

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went in this morning. It could possibly be done by today but since I rather have it running perfectly without any skips or beats to it, I've said they can have it for another day for it to be tuned properly.

If it is all good by the end of today and I can pick it up this arvo, I'll be happy!

You'll be surprised with Milanco then. Last time (which is the first time) the car was in their workshop. They said they'll have it ready for me on Friday afternoon for me to pick up. They then rang me and said it'll be done by the next day (the next day being thursday).

They rang me back again on the wednesday, said they had a few problems with the turbo cause it didnt fit, so they lent me a turbo for the duration of the time my turbo was in sydney being rebuilt and high flowed.

Thursday afternoon, I was able to go to the workshop and pickup the car and drive out without any problems.

Although these guys DIDNT have to lend me a turbo, they've actually done alot more for me as a customer/client then I've expected and with the care they've put not only into my car but also into the business of having me as a customer, they've done a hell of a lot better then Hardcore!!!!!

I dont usually recommend workshops to anyone but thats probably based on the amount of problems workshops have had. But Milanco have done far better then any other workshop I've been to and they are highly recommended by me.

Even still, I drop my car off at the workshop at 7.30 this morning and Brock was more then happy to quickly give me a lift up to the train station so that I could catch the train to work.

Now that is also good customer service & care!

Pictures of the turbo rebuilt & high flowed taken by Milanco for me.

Of course, the cleaner one is mine compared to the turbo that was running on my car while mine was off getting rebuilt & high flowed by GCG.

post-22617-1131522597.jpg

post-22617-1131522647.jpg

post-22617-1131522709.jpg

Edited by r33skyliner

lookin for over 300hp or hopefully around the 240-260kw mark.

Cant really do much right now.

If i boost it up more with the new Apexi AVC-R that's in it, it'll ping.

Once the intercooler is on, it'll be fine to boost up.

But need to really upgrade the ECU they said.

phase #2 is a FMIC (600x300x76) hybrid style one and also a new front bar for the fitting of the FMIC.

phase #3 will be of course the ECU upgrade.

Get a PowerFC, you won't be disapointed. Going alot cheaper these days (Group buy on this forum & www.Nengun.com are selling them at good prices also)

I have just about finished my engine mods & got good results so far.

- New Garrett GT30 BB Turbo (500HP)

- New HKS cast manifold

- New HKS copy 50mm Wastegate & screamer pipe

- Apexi GT Spec FMIC

- Jasma 3.5" Exhaust (soon to arrive is a Greddy/Trust 4" titanium system

- K&N Pod filter.

- New Nismo 550cc Injectors

- New OS Giken Twin Plate clutch

- New Apexi PowerFC

- New Splitfire coils

- New Z32 AFM

- NewBosch 044 pump & surgetank in the boot.

- Blitz Dual SBC (electronic boost controller)

Result 285rwkw@20psi. I currently am using a 10psi wastegate spring, once I change it over to a 14.5 or 15 & put the new exhaust on, I should hit 300RWKW.