Think Your Car Is Hot?

Fly-By

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's good to see people with these cars actually using them - even if they were towed to the strip. It always amazes me when someone lucky enough to have such a vehicle never drives it, and sells it 5 years later with 2000kms on the clock.

I wish I was there!!!

Wasn't Mick Stanic and the whole Subzero crew taking shop over to that side of the world for a while with that skyline drag car tehy had on display @ jamboree???

man thats insane. makes me want to take a trip there just to see their car scene and get to those drags.....those ferraris....my god. i cant get that excited when i have to go to bed. joisus!

not trying to be racist at all, so dont take it the wrong way, but it just looks so weird seein guys dressed like that with those kinda cars. but fark, they sure have taste in cars! thats some crazy shit.

anyone know why they didnt make that guys wife wear the clothing? i thought that when chicks go to their countries they have to wear that stuff...

wMTEwNTUwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

hahah see in this pic, in the background, check out the guy about to get dropped by the bodyguard lookin dude! prolly tried to steal the ferrari ! lol

anyone know why they didnt make that guys wife wear the clothing? i thought that when chicks go to their countries they have to wear that stuff...

I know why they didnt make the guys wife wear the religous gear... there is 2 photos of why in that link.

I know why they didnt make the guys wife wear the religous gear... there is 2 photos of why in that link.

lol yeah thats what i was gonna say...but still, they like get pretty into that religion, and from what ive heard, if you're a woman in their country, you'd wanna do what they say, or it could be bad news for you :)

maybe these drag guys are chilled....with those cars, why wouldnt u be!

i remember seein a vid of a yellow 33 in dubai....dragging a bike up the massive highway they have there with guys standin all over the road side....they sure have a passion for nasty cars, and they use them too

UAE is vey westernised these days and I think the locals are not as traditional as certain other Mid east countries where you may be beaten with a stick for wearing what she had on. These Shieks dont f**k around, they know what they want and they get what they want. They are just like us with a lot more money. The most beautiful (and most expensive) women in the world go to the UAE to entertain the locals just for the money. I am sure every one of the men in these pictures would have their own super model.

I spent 4 months this year in a neighbouring country which was a little more strict and westerners were not as welcome but you can tell that America is rubbing off on all these countries. We could still go to starbucks and Maccas, there is massive amounts of US dollars going into these countries at the moment. Over the counter they actually accept US dollars as easily as they accept their own currency. Just a little bit ironic i think.

Edited by Damo

Dubai/UAE's been western tradition and practices tolerant for a while now. Hence why their tourism sector does so much better than the other middle eastern countries.

Even when I stopped through Dubai a couple of years back I saw women not wearing burka's.

Its only in the really relgious countries they make the woman wear that..

LIke they do wear it in Dubai-but out west of the city area where they still have to obey all the rules.. Or if she may feel like she wants to then she can.. Also comes down to the husband, if hes strict and all the belifes..

Dubai is seriously a very beautiful place... Lucky my parents have some friends who live there.. So next time i go there, i got somewhere to stay.. But i would still love to go visit that 7 STAR HOTEL!!! damm..

They also got free local calls!!! hehhe..

UP until just recently, no one was allowed (That is, poeple from overseas) to purchase a house/units in dubai.. Their government is very strict..

But nice place to visit..

UP until just recently, no one was allowed (That is, poeple from overseas) to purchase a house/units in dubai..  Their government is very strict..

Same as in Qatar which sticks out off saudi arabia into the persian gulf. An excellent oppurtunity for investment. There is so much development going on in this place and prices will really boom for many years to come. They have one of the best supplys of oil in the middle east wich is yet to be tapped into, so u can understand why.