SAU Community

Whats The Best Car U've Seen A P-plater Drive ?

Well these P-platers driving GTRs are getting themselves into big trouble once the cops pull them over. If i'm not mistaken, they are not allowed to drive such cars in their Ps.

I don't think they are allowed to drive porsches or AMGs either. Saw one P plater in an SL55,  i reckon is her old man's car. The P's look like they just got stuck on. It was not placed properly.  :lol:

beh im a P-plater with my gtr and it sucks. 24 yr old on ur P's is a bit depressing.

Will be off them soon

I think the best thing i saw someone on their P's was a 996 carrerra (garden variety)

i dont consider P-platers in GTRs to be rich coz its only a 18-35k car, unless u're talkin about a GTR34.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best car i've possibly seen on P plates are as follows:

1996 ferrari 360, 1993 ferrari testerossa (spelling), 1993 R32 GTR, Audi TT, 8 series BMW and a brand new porsche GT3.

These were all driven by my mate on a day to day basis, his father used to just let take which ever he felt like. However not all these cars were his, only the R32 GTR and the Audi TT were his. But still, for a 17 year old it was a heaps good effort. He used to bring the ferrari to school when he was in yr12 on the odd day.. was pretty amazing to see:D

Dayne

i dont consider P-platers in GTRs to be rich coz its only a 18-35k car, unless u're talkin about a GTR34.

Really? Damn - I worked (part time/casual) from when I was 15 years old for 2 years, saved everything I earned. I managed to save $6000 (this was back in 1990 mind you) but who the hell would give a the other 30K+ loan to a 17 yr old with a job at KMart/Coles/Hungrys, because lets face it, that's about your average job at that age.

If I saw ANY P-plater driving around in anything more expensive than a 30K+, I would easily assume s/he's getting help from mummy & daddy.

Really? Damn - I worked (part time/casual) from when I was 15 years old for 2 years, saved everything I earned. I managed to save $6000 (this was back in 1990 mind you) but who the hell would give a the other 30K+ loan to a 17 yr old with a job at KMart/Coles/Hungrys, because lets face it, that's about your average job at that age.

If I saw ANY P-plater driving around in anything more expensive than a 30K+, I would easily assume s/he's getting help from mummy & daddy.

lol yeh, if u put it that way i'd have to agree. but lets face it, any guy can work at coles and buy a 30grand car, these are the average. above average are the ones that think smart and earn smart.

hrmmm, its good to stereotype ppl. but its also good to get the facts right before going up to someone and yell out, hey daddys boy, howz the car going. if that statement was false, be prepared to be yell at. but i understand where you're coming from.