SAU Community

Auto Salon 05

jlnewton

Just thought I would put a little post up to see who is going this year, and have a place where people can post up pics and comments. I some how got roped into putting my car into one of the club displays so have just finished 9.5hrs of detailing! Fingers, hands, arms and back are sooo sore. I don't usually go for these types of events but I am sure it will be a bit of fun. We won't be the flashiest group of cars there but we have a nice little mix. Hope to see some faces there!

looking very nice :rolleyes:

sorry not particurly an autosalon person.

where is the show on anyway?

thanks

michael

Either am I. I have never even been to one before, but got asked to be a part of a club display, tried to avoid it but got roped in eventually. We are there just to tone down the rice a bit :)

Jason,

Good to see you out there on Sat, car looked good. Like the touch of putting the track tyres out so everyone new this was a GTR that didn't have to be trailered in :P

Hope to see you next yr at the next cooler track day (without rain this time)

Unfortunately I would have to agree that the auto salon slowly is getting worse by the yr (or I must be getting older) one of the two :rolleyes: Still very good cars there however only a couple of standouts this yr.

There's my two cents

Nice display

I was more than likely inside that bloody TAFE complex :D

BTW i'll be heading out to either the next wednesday clubman sprints or the next sat sprints at willowbank. I'm a newbie so if u lads wanna let me "tag" along id more than like that :D