SAU Community

New Cop Car

KamikazeR33

wouldn't be a 380, only just recently released. We service a few magnas for NSW police, so it'd be the VRX magnas.

Don't worry anyway, i've driven both the base model 380 and the VRX, better than the magna, but, not better than a skyline (380 is a family car so it's obvious).

I'm still to check out/drive the luxury models and the GT

Yeah i meant 200 or so of the marked ones (they have highway patrol style stickers all over them and are white, i know there are coloured ones with POLICE down the doors), ive learnt the hard way not to give them a reason to pull me over <_<

Basically any new car can potentially be a cop car.

XR6's, XR6T's, XR8's, SS's, S's, any standard holden/ford, magna's and VRX magna, camry's, corolla's, lancer wagons and VRX lancer and pathfinder's. There all the ones that are just in my area, so i'm sure in city areas there are plenty more including modified cars.

But not all of these cars will pull you over unless you are doing something stupid. Usually the big bangers are highway patrol

you think that is interesting??

yesterday on the walk back from darling harbour, I walked past the pig farm on sussex st and what do I see? A SmartCar, look closer, and there it is a big POLICE stripe on the bonnet.